Video from Jamario Moon's dunk practice

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/allstar/2008/moon_dunk_voteforme.asx

his last dunk
eek.gif
-
moonlw6.png

I like all of the campaigning going on for this year's dunk contest. Gerald Green talking about 12 ft may not be enough for him, Rudy Gay's"Submit your dunks" on Youtube, and now this Moon promo
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Damn man, if he actually put that down.
eek.gif

Has anybody dunked from that far out in any dunk contest?

Apparently Jamario has more tricks up his sleeve too.

CANT WAIT!
eek.gif

Watching Team Flight Brothers, Guy Dupuy, James White, and Springs has pretty much desensitized me to anything they're going to do in the contest.

I doubt I see anything I haven't seen before.

IF dude pulls that off, that would automatically rank up there as one of the all time greatest dunks.

Big if though.
laugh.gif

For some reason I think this years dunk contest is going to be one for the ages...but we'll see.

i donno that reflection is fishy

i donno if he would even attempt that YES RODNEY CARNEY

Watching Team Flight Brothers, Guy Dupuy, James White, and Springs has pretty much desensitized me to anything they're going to do in the contest.

cosign. i spent like an hour earlier watching those Flight Brothers vids on Youtube. there is no one in the NBA that can dunk like that.

guys are just going for creativity now, like doing backflips and %*+%. because just the athleticism doesn't really shock me anymore

To be fair though, they interviewed Chris Bosh on Inside the NBA when he was selected an All-Star, and they asked him about if he knew anything aboutMoon's dunks.

He said he hasn't seen him practice any, but, Moon told him what he was going to do.

Then Bosh says that he said back to him that if he can pull that off, then it'll be wrap.

So who knows. Maybe dude is really going to attempt it.

Of course making it on the other hand..

Originally Posted by franchise3

To be fair though, they interviewed Chris Bosh on Inside the NBA when he was selected an All-Star, and they asked him about if he knew anything about Moon's dunks.

He said he hasn't seen him practice any, but, Moon told him what he was going to do.

Then Bosh says that he said back to him that if he can pull that off, then it'll be wrap.

So who knows. Maybe dude is really going to attempt it.

Of course making it on the other hand..

That really sums it up. Apparently Jamario has some tricks up his sleeve. Remember, he was a globetrotter, he knows how to put on a show.

And to who said that this year's dunk contest has the ability to be one for the ages, I agree completely. I honestly see all four guys going at it toeto toe this year. Its going to be wonderful to watch.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

cosign. i spent like an hour earlier watching those Flight Brothers vids on Youtube. there is no one in the NBA that can dunk like that.

guys are just going for creativity now, like doing backflips and %*+%. because just the athleticism doesn't really shock me anymore

And the thing is they claim to be withholding their best !$$+ until the DVD comes out.

This dunk contest will be sick.

I want to believe so badly that Moon can get one in from there. That's a foot and a half from the line! Even if he just jumps far enough back that there isvisible separation between his toe and the line, that'll be the best FT line dunk ever (technically the first, no one's actually gone frombehind the line, where there's visible separation, in the NBA dunk contest).

Not Jordan, Dr. J, Brent Barry, Josh Smith, anyone. Scottie Pippen got the closest, but he still touches the line. Show me a video with visible separation.

Back
Top Bottom