Video Game Ideas about Shoes or Sneakerheads?

Not directly related but I once had a dream that spiderman was a sneakerhead. He was walking down the street as Peter Parker when he saw a burning building with people trapped inside. Normally he would run and get changed to his spiderman costume but he didn't want to crease his shoes so he had to carefully walk fast to an alleyway take the shoes off and put them in a nike shoebox made out of web and hide them safely on the rooftop of a building before web-swinging his way to the building as spiderman. Few people died in the building but he still got the job done.

Maybe you can get an idea from that for a game :lol:

Last edited:
PB just won
You just joined NT

mean.gif

Sounds like a cool game...there can be leaderboards too..rank it by shoe/creation ratios. I'd play it.

Have a mom and pops shop selling lower end kicks until the popularity goes up and slowly start selling more popular and bigger shoes then with more money, more shops could be open. Like a tycoon game. I remember lemonade tycoon going from a stand to a store :smokin

NT fighting game.

Theyd all have like special powers/weapons

Ninjahood wit da musket b, steezy wit dat claw, henzo wit a champagne bottle, ben baller throwin spicy bean paste etc...

U could unlock jrose

Finishing moves.....pepper da angus..throw shade..etc.

Back
Top Bottom