Video games, unopened - where to exchange?

Apparently, Gamestop will not allow you to exchange the unopened video games for different titles anymore... are there any other stores that will accept the exchanging?

Apparently, Gamestop will not allow you to exchange the unopened video games for different titles anymore... are there any other stores that will accept the exchanging?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Wal Mart

yep.. i swapped out a game from tru for black ops
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Exchanged my Castlevania for Black Ops at Toys R Us and got the $20 gift card... did that, too, with the Medal of Honor. Now, I got $40 in my gift card and two copies of Black Ops. Need to get rid of one unopened Black Ops for a game, like Assassin Creed Brotherhood or NBA Jam coming out next week.

Exchanged my Castlevania for Black Ops at Toys R Us and got the $20 gift card... did that, too, with the Medal of Honor. Now, I got $40 in my gift card and two copies of Black Ops. Need to get rid of one unopened Black Ops for a game, like Assassin Creed Brotherhood or NBA Jam coming out next week.

i exchanged a game from toysrus to gamestop for black-ops Monday night,, but also best-buy return with no receipt

i exchanged a game from toysrus to gamestop for black-ops Monday night,, but also best-buy return with no receipt

Nah. Best Buy will do a trade in with no receipt. You'll get a gift card for the amount that the game is worth.

Nah. Best Buy will do a trade in with no receipt. You'll get a gift card for the amount that the game is worth.

Back
Top Bottom