VIDEO: Israelis Chant “N*ggers Go Home” At Anti-African Rally

this isn't new,

there's been refugee camps where folks are living in subhuman conditions in Israel.

:smh:

Last edited:
While obviously appaling some context would be nice. There are thousands upon thousands of africans illegally entering israel. This doesnt come out of thin air and im pretty sure i can tind plenty of cases of americans saying racist slurs about illegal mexican .

Http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_from_Africa_to_Israel

A country the size of new jersey cannot handle such an influx of illegal immigrants. Even though one would expect a moral understanding of another peoples plight, realistically i dont know how they would absord that many africans. Plus when they absorb them then thousands more will come seeking a better life. Doesnt mean the people in the video arent disgusting.

I mean **** there are protests concerning LEGAL muslims in germany right now.

Last edited:
Been ranted about how they treat african immigrants just as bad as Palestinians. Israel folks are just as ignorant as conservative america

While obviously appaling some context would be nice. There are thousands upon thousands of africans illegally entering israel. This doesnt come out of thin air and im pretty sure i can tind plenty of cases of americans saying racist slurs about illegal mexican .

A country the size of new jersey cannot handle such an influx of illegal immigrants. Even though one would expect a moral understanding of another peoples plight, realistically i dont know how they would absord that many africans. Plus when they absorb them then thousands more will come seeking a better life. Doesnt mean the people in the video arent disgusting.

Dude making excuses for why they can call Africans *******. You're pathetic

Um no. No. The poeple are terrible. Im saying there are big illegal immigration issues in the country. I cant lump the bad treatment of Ethiopian jews in with mass illegal immigration by non jewish africans. The country would never be able to sustain it. I dont see how a borderless world would work.

They are the same as racist conservative tea partiers and people in germany protesting LEGAL muslim immigrants. Bunch of pricks. As u can see the court ruled in favor of the africans.

Last edited:
Thought I misread the title but nope. It is ironic. But forreal, we all know that it's coo to degrade and discriminate against those from Africa or African descent. Been going on for centuries.

But whatever

****** want to talk about Jesus.. they put his black *** on the cross 2000 years ago.. they did his people in Egypt even worse before him.  

Nothing new under the sun. 

Praying for all my brethren suffering right now.  Especially my Ethiopian people who are being killed all over the world, including in my mother country Ethiopia.  From Pyramids to Penitentiary's.  

Last edited:

are you jewish?

nothing sicker than being ignorant in order to save face for your own people...

***** b...you come into every jewish related thread and try to argue the opposite side...

Nobody is defending ****. You just hear what you want to hear. I was explaing the context of the issue.

so again for full disclosure...you are jewish right?

and you came into a thread where jewish people are chanting anti-black slurs and felt the need to try to justify it by putting it in 'context'...

lol i love it when other cultures love to follow and mimic the black culture but when it comes to **** like this they side track and their true racist sentiments come out...

..."hey some Israelis were chanting the N-word...thought I'd share"
the hell was the point of even posting this?
it wasn't informative..simply highlighted the hateful nature of humans, which is something we are all already aware of.

so again for full disclosure...you are jewish right?

and you came into a thread where jewish people are chanting anti-black slurs and felt the need to try to justify it by putting it in 'context'...

lol i love it when other cultures love to follow and mimic the black culture but when it comes to **** like this they side track and their true racist sentiments come out...

Nobody is justifying anything. I would just rather discuss why this is happening and how to fix it. Which means conext is important. If you dont think mass illegal immigration is part of the conversation i dont know what to tell you.

Why would it matter if im jewish. All i hear is people talk about hating israel and zionism has nothing to do with jews.

Nobody is justifying anything. I would just rather discuss why this is happening and how to fix it. Which means conext is important. If you dont think mass illegal immigration is part of the conversation i dont know what to tell you.

Why would it matter if im jewish. All i hear is people talk about hating israel and zionism has nothing to do with jews.

okay, so do you support the jewish state?

No one wants context. They want to see a small percentage of the other side they don't support doing the most extremely hateful thing they can do. This goes for all arguments on NT.

Back
Top Bottom