VIDEO: Israelis Chant “N*ggers Go Home” At Anti-African Rally

laugh.gif

If you got me blocked, why do you care doe?

And I can't resist responding to nonsense with a gif. I don't brah, I might need help for this
Mind breaking down some f his arguments, famb-o.

I love political talk on NT because its y'all talk the way I can understand
He's not my favorite poster but nothing he said was really ridiculous. He called slavery horrible, said the lack of records is suspicious, doesn't understand genocide, said israelis have no reason to treat ethiopians like ****, said he's not surprised they are because look at how they treat palestine, said the US should cut ties with them and then said that they're super influential in the US. So basically what everyone else in here thinks but because it's ryan the appropriate response was a funny gif.

He's not my favorite poster but nothing he said was really ridiculous. He called slavery horrible, said the lack of records is suspicious, doesn't understand genocide, said israelis have no reason to treat ethiopians like ****, said he's not surprised they are because look at how they treat palestine, said the US should cut ties with them and then said that they're super influential in the US. So basically what everyone else in here thinks but because it's ryan the appropriate response was a funny gif.
+1 and well said sir

laugh.gif

If you got me blocked, why do you care doe?

And I can't resist responding to nonsense with a gif. I don't brah, I might need help for this
Mind breaking down some f his arguments, famb-o.

I love political talk on NT because its y'all talk the way I can understand
No, if he said all that now that means I schooled his *** and he went a complete 180. Didn't bother to read his post today but yesterday he was spewing some straight ******** 

Lol u schooled me, ok guy. U didn't say nothin but talk about American slavery. That's where time starts and ends with u I guess. And meanwhile u still don't get why we are allies with Israel lol. Cute little signature u have saying "pissing off plantation owners decendents" considering u personally have no idea who those decendents are that's pretty damn stupid and racist if u ask me.

Last edited:
Lol u schooled me, ok guy. U didn't say nothin but talk about American slavery. That's where time starts and ends with u I guess. And meanwhile u still don't get why we are allies with Israel lol. Cute little signature u have saying "pissing off plantation owners decendents" considering u personally have no idea who those decendents are that's pretty damn stupid and racist if u ask me.

Pissing off people who have a lineage of family who practiced white supremacy is racist? cool.

If you're offended by my sig then you're just a hit dog that's hollering

:smile:

Pissing off people who have a lineage of family who practiced white supremacy is racist? cool.

If you're offended by my sig then you're just a hit dog that's hollering

:smile:
Lol I'm not offended I don't have any slave owners in my family for all I know u do.

At least I know where u stand now. U hate all white people. Right. Riiiiiiight. No matter who they are or where they come from. Dont take the time to get to know any of them cause they're all bad lol. That's just sad. I'll pray for u.

Last edited:
So why bring it up if it doesn't pertain to you?
or your family

Last edited:
So why bring it up if it doesn't pertain to you?

for someone to be a hawks groupie you sure do seem lost when speaking about black people.
Why do u bring up slavery when it doesn't pertain To u? U a slave? U been a slave? We're your parents slaves? Is there anybody u ever knew who was a slave? I can speak about black people all day been living with them my entire life and been the minority. Are u capable of talking about anything other than slavery cause that's all u got. It seems anyway.

Last edited:
Talking about American slavery here does no justice on shedding light on the ethiopians and their current sitaution. Yet u continue to bring up american slavery.

Last edited:
All I asked was did green enslave black or white people in America after you got defensive about my MLK comment.

You're the one who started rambling that white supremacist lies about the "Irish slave trade". Once you said that lie as your argument I just :lol:

White supremacy in America started with slavery and post slavery it still exist so yes I'm still affected by it.

Talking about American slavery here does no justice on shedding light on the ethiopians and their current sitaution. Yet u continue to bring up american slavery.

It's the same thing. White people oppressing people of color. Just shows how worldwide white supremacy is.

So again why are you offended that I'm speaking out against it?

Are you a white supremacist?

No u missed all of that or it prob went over ur head cause ur so fixated on American slavery. I'm affected by it too, cause now based on your beliefs, I get profiled as being a decendent of a plantation owner from hundreds of years ago because of the color of my skin. Even tho u have no proof of that. Or proof of anybody ur so called trying to piss off.

It's the same thing. White people oppressing people of color. Just shows how worldwide white supremacy is.

So people from the mideast are white too now? I guess the Chinese and Latinos are white as well. As well as those from pakistan amd afghanistan too. And no I'm not a white supremacist. lol. Are u a black panther?

No u missed all of that or it prob went over ur head cause ur so fixated on American slavery. I'm affected by it too, cause now based on your beliefs, I get profiled as being a decendent of a plantation owner from hundreds of years ago because of the color of my skin. Even tho u have no proof of that. Or proof of anybody ur so called trying to piss off.

I called you that? I called you a sws because the "Irish slave trade" lie is what they spew. That's a straight right wing lie that never existed

But since we're speaking about Irish you do know many in America changed their last names so they could blend in with other whites right? Instead of being an outcast as a minority they wanted to blend in with other whites to get the benefits and privilege

If american slavery is the only thing u care to talk about why dont u make a thread for that. I'll take it there with u.

Last edited:
I called you that? I called you a sws because the "Irish slave trade" lie is what they spew. That's a straight right wing lie that never existed

But since we're speaking about Irish you do know many in America changed their last names so they could blend in with other whites right? Instead of being an outcast as a minority they wanted to blend in with other whites to get the benefits and privilege
so now the irish were never slaves?

So people from the mideast are white too now? I guess the Chinese and Latinos are white as well. As well as those from pakistan amd afghanistan too. And no I'm not a white supremacist. lol. Are u a black panther?

Yes I love and respect the og black panthers. Is that a problem?

Hundreds and hundreds of years ago man. Your straight living in the past. Guess that's why u still lookin for plantation owners. Truly sad.

so now the irish were never slaves?

Indentured servants

A privilege west African slaves were not able to have.

Back
Top Bottom