* Video: Jay-Z f. Rihanna & Kanye West, "Run This Town"

Vid is better than 95% of videos that come out now, music vids are trash these days. Not the biggest fan of the song, but still hoping Blueprint 3 lives up toits name

Ye' actually goin harder than Hov...on Hov's own track...
smh.gif

Vid was cool but I would have liked kanye to get more shine during his verse.

For some reason the video reminded me of M.O.P.'s "4 alarm blaze"

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Would have been better with expensive cars, naked girls, and throwing money around. That beat is average, stop hyping it up. He should have just saved face gotten Gucci Mane on this track.

indifferent.gif
*looks at SN* Please deleteyour account. kthnxbye

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Although today is Hate Jay Z today, I'm feeling the vid
pimp.gif
Same here. @+!!+$ always have something to nitpick about, I'd love to see who yall think has a better video out right now, honestly???Rihanna's rooster lookin %#! could get it
pimp.gif

Well....... it definitely out there. Wouldnt
expect this concept comin from Jay, but
I see where hes tryin to go.
Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

Although today is Hate Jay Z today, I'm feeling the vid
pimp.gif
Same here. %!%%#@ always have something to nitpick about, I'd love to see who yall think has a better video out right now, honestly??? Rihanna's rooster lookin %$$ could get it
pimp.gif

Um Fab ft. Jay-Z.......

EB4President wrote:
ummm from the trailers i thought this video would be more epic, I was expecting like some talking scenes.

I didnt like the intro..jay saying wassup every 3 secs was kinda odd

to me the video is okkk nothing special, woulda been dope if they were walking in the streets of NY and Chi in the all black.

still waitin on bp3 tho
BFE. I felt the same. The video was ok...it wasn't great, wasn't trash. From the way they hyped up the video I was expecting somethingreally amazing. Almost like one of those short film type videos. They could've gotten alot more creative because there was alot more they could've donegiven the concept and the direction they were going in.

The video is one of the best of the year, and I'm talkin videos not just hip hop even though the video is a lil rip of Pac's Cali Love, with the madmax theme and all that but it was done with good taste, and just look at the chemistry of the 3 artists in the video, you got jay mouthing (pause) Kanye'slyrics and Rihanna acting out the Jay adlibs. Tough video BP3 is gonna be a tough album XXL rating Im calling it now.

Back
Top Bottom