* Video: Jay-Z f. Rihanna & Kanye West, "Run This Town"

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Haze where u at? I hope u reachin with the stuff cuz dude is my fav rapper but i need more, DECODE MORE LYRICS. Let me know if i can still fool wit this dude or not.
This _ bout to burn his Rocawear durag and make a Molotov cocktail out of his 9IX cologne.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Haze stop scaring the lil _. Let him believe what he wants

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Haze where u at? I hope u reachin with the stuff cuz dude is my fav rapper but i need more, DECODE MORE LYRICS. Let me know if i can still fool wit this dude or not.
This _ bout to burn his Rocawear durag and make a Molotov cocktail out of his 9IX cologne.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Haze stop scaring the lil _. Let him believe what he wants

Nope its too late im stayin clear of the camel. @!$* Jay-z.

Ya'll got to understand what masonry is and its roots though....its not necessarily something to be scared of or shy away from.

Its your history and science hidden from you and kept within the community of those who really seek enlightenment.

If see it less as him rubbing something in your face and more like him trying to talk to spread a message if you are in a position to receive it.

There is truly nothing to fear but fear itself.

Haze, you notice how they were all throwin up roc signs at the end? So Ri and Ye are Freemasons now too, and the black hoodies and people marchin and *%*% is asymbol of brotherhood inside an underground cult? Is Jay tellin us that the revolution of spiritual mythology and black magic is upon us? Should I keep the calon me and wear black for four years straight?

rihanna style reminds me of zoul or whatever the chicks name was from ghostbusters 1....the one with the 2 dogs when they are on top of the building.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Haze, you notice how they were all throwin up roc signs at the end? So Ri and Ye are Freemasons now too, and the black hoodies and people marchin and *%*% is a symbol of brotherhood inside an underground cult? Is Jay tellin us that the revolution of spiritual mythology and black magic is upon us? Should I keep the cal on me and wear black for four years straight?

I laughed.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Ya'll got to understand what masonry is and its roots though....its not necessarily something to be scared of or shy away from.

Its your history and science hidden from you and kept within the community of those who really seek enlightenment.

If see it less as him rubbing something in your face and more like him trying to talk to spread a message if you are in a position to receive it.

There is truly nothing to fear but fear itself.
Man quit playin wit my emotions is that n_ shawn carter evil or not. If so what does that say about the people associated with him like ye andrhianna (is the the real reason chris was beatin her $@$)beyonce the producers(pharell,tim,jus blaze) and so and so forth. IS OUR WHOLE CULTURE EVIL?
nerd.gif
AHHHH!!!

Originally Posted by Sylintbob

How cud I forget the most obvious line of the song? " I'm in MASON uh Martin Margiellas"

I don't know if your joking, but that is a designer homie; Maison Martin Margiela
[h3]
[/h3]

Admittedly, I feel kinda foolish for not paying closer attention to the video now that Haze is dropping knowledge.

I guess it's no accident that at :33 seconds Jay-z becomes illuminated, right Haze?

Hmm...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

what does that say about the people associated with him like ye and rhianna (is the the real reason chris was beatin her $@$)

You must be joking

I no longer know wat to believe. She was in the video too singing these "lyrics" u heard her. Beyonce is married to this man how could she not know.

Lord forgive him, he got them dark forces in em but he also got a righteous cause.

I wonder how many dudes gonna come back in this thread talkin bout...

"Well, I mean, uhhh. I was just playin when I said Ye's verse > Jiggas. Duh.
eyes.gif
"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

So after Haze broke all this down, all I have to say is...

"#%!!% switch up ya' flow ya' !$$@ is garbage, What you tryna kick knowledge?"

Regardless of how in depth you look at his verses or what he is trying to do with this song/album. !$$@ is wack.

On a non hiphop tip though, Haze you seem to be very into this; as am I, so I suggest you read this book "Stolen Legacy"

2462737356_92eb31207d.jpg

{JayZ}Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it{JayZ}
Originally Posted by alcapone

I wonder how many dudes gonna come back in this thread talkin bout...

"Well, I mean, uhhh. I was just playin when I said Ye's verse > Jiggas. Duh.
eyes.gif
"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I wonder what are those that say Jay don't be talking about nothing have to say? & for the record JayZ> Big Sean (Kanye) on Run This Town

Haze, you notice how they were all throwin up roc signs at the end? So Ri and Ye are Freemasons now too, and the black hoodies and people marchin and *%*% is it a symbol of brotherhood or inside an underground cult? Is Jay tellin us that the revolution of spiritual mythology and black magic is upon us? Should I keep the cal on me and wear black for four years straight?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those are the real questions that I don't have the answers for.

I have my own opinions but like I said I don't know what these dudes real motives and thought processes are.

At the end of the day its about you and your own life though...how much do you value true existence or how much you enjoy being in the Matrix.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Haze, you notice how they were all throwin up roc signs at the end? So Ri and Ye are Freemasons now too, and the black hoodies and people marchin and *%*% is it a symbol of brotherhood or inside an underground cult? Is Jay tellin us that the revolution of spiritual mythology and black magic is upon us? Should I keep the cal on me and wear black for four years straight?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those are the real questions that I don't have the answers for.

I have my own opinions but like I said I don't know what these dudes real motives and thought processes are.

At the end of the day its about you and your own life though...how much do you value true existence or how much you enjoy being in the Matrix.
My dude Haze.

If you think and type this shiiii sober, I can only imagine when your blazed
roll.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom