VIDEO: Lil Wayne A Swagger Jacker?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

The best thing about it is that he's copying Jay-Z's original lines.
pimp.gif
Just goes to show people that are Wayneheads and Hova haters (I don't know anybody that loves Wayne and likes Jay-Z too) that your favorite rapper bites too.

People that don't like Jay-Z always come with that argument that he bites, especially when they're trying to say that he sucks. I usually don't even argue with those foolish mortals though. I'll give them 5 minutes of my time at the max, and then leave it alone, because it is usually no convincing them.

raiseHand.jpg

Swagger Jackin is trying 2 b lik someone else not usin a biggie line, or juvenile line, or using a song from Aaliyah 2 pay homage which wasnt a song on one hisalbums, but a mixtape.... Dudes see this youtube crap and get gas'd... o he jockin Jada cuz he sampled Jada's voice on a song and even had Jada in thevideo spitin the sample???? I hate cam'ron used this garbage against Jay cuz he took the term Swagger Jackin and made it sumthin it wasn't.

A Swagger Jacker wud b some one in the liks of mayb a Lil Zane; U hear him on a track and its sounds exactly lik Pac

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

i didn't think it was a big deal when jay's version came out. I don't think it's a big deal now

Exactly. A lot of Nice respected rappers copy verses. Lil wayne still sucks.rocks.

*fixed* now i co-sign...and to be fair beleive it or not weezy gets swagger jacked just as much.

i dont see a big deal.

only lines i didnt know was the lil boosie line so far...
Aaliyah

Him and Jay supposedly don't write so I wouldn't be surprised.
But damn that Aaliyah verse kinda blew me. Thats OD.
btw what the first wayne song?

Some lines you can tell are straight for homage use .

Others are strictly "I hope _'s don't notice this from somewhere" use .

Jay is the first one ... Wayne is the second .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom