VIDEO LIL WAYNE on espn 1st & 10 . makes a bet if GB losses he will cut his hair

Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Andre 3000 , Bow Wow, Nelly, Mike Jones, etc...etc... He won't be the 1st (or the last) to cut his hair.

Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Andre 3000 , Bow Wow, Nelly, Mike Jones, etc...etc... He won't be the 1st (or the last) to cut his hair.

Originally Posted by eashawty

my girl a steelers fan, so i just told her if the steelers win i'll cut my dreads. wat she dont know is im only gon cut a inch off
laugh.gif

l_1e701b73670d5386912fe328f092d57e.jpg

Originally Posted by eashawty

my girl a steelers fan, so i just told her if the steelers win i'll cut my dreads. wat she dont know is im only gon cut a inch off
laugh.gif

l_1e701b73670d5386912fe328f092d57e.jpg

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by rocman23

"I'm a saints fan oh yeah we marching now"

"I am a new orleans saint, and to the houston texans i would like to say thanks regie bush baby...."

indifferent.gif
These are words he has said about him being a saints fan in songs, dude is faker than professional wrestling

You can only be a fan of one team?
im not saying you can only be a fan of one team, in that interview dude said he wasn't a saints fan although his lyrics suggest otherwise

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by rocman23

"I'm a saints fan oh yeah we marching now"

"I am a new orleans saint, and to the houston texans i would like to say thanks regie bush baby...."

indifferent.gif
These are words he has said about him being a saints fan in songs, dude is faker than professional wrestling

You can only be a fan of one team?
im not saying you can only be a fan of one team, in that interview dude said he wasn't a saints fan although his lyrics suggest otherwise

Back
Top Bottom