VIDEO: N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose

:LOL @ shorty drinkin straight from the faucet.

smh.gif
Cocaine is one helluva drug.

I'm not sure what the negative reviews are about but I love the video. Great concept

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ shorty drinking straight from the faucet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by hugebird

smh.gif

N.E.R.D. used to be innovators now they are basically tagging along.

Like, you are really going to have Cory Kennedy in your video? Ugh.
smh.gif
"I hate when my favorite semi-underground group gets shine and has regular famous people co-signing them"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
On the money! Cue the violins...

smh.gif

smh.gif

who the hell is Cory Kennedy anyway? Stop over analyzing things dude it's just a VIDEO. They are famous so they had famous people in the video allthough I dont even know who Cory Kennedy is. They made a video illustrating the Hollywood coke party scene, not a "we are so cool we dont need famouspeople co-signing us video"

anyway song is crazy dope and the video makes it even better

pimp.gif
@ Ye

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
@ Lindsay Lohan being in the video

Cory Kennedy
sad-smiley-028.gif
shrug.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
why am Inot surprised to a Lindsey cameo on this joint? song is basically dedicated to that Lo-haaaaaaan.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

smh.gif

smh.gif

who the hell is Cory Kennedy anyway? Stop over analyzing things dude it's just a VIDEO. They are famous so they had famous people in the video all though I dont even know who Cory Kennedy is. They made a video illustrating the Hollywood coke party scene, not a "we are so cool we dont need famous people co-signing us video"

anyway song is crazy dope and the video makes it even better

pimp.gif
@ Ye

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
@ Lindsay Lohan being in the video

Cory Kennedy
sad-smiley-028.gif
shrug.gif
I honestly don't undestand why people keep inserting themselves in the conversation when they obviously have no idea. Did I mention the actual"celebrity" cameos? Why not throw Geordon Nicol in the fray?
smh.gif

gh.
Either way, as I said before, I love the song, but the video sucks. It can appeal to a certain demographic, though. Those without a clue.

"You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..."

I wonder how long does the footage of Lindsay Lohan stay in the video lol? CNN already dedicating segments on her because obviously there's nothing else totalk about. I wonder did she even know what the song was about lol.

Back
Top Bottom