VIDEO of lil brawl @ Blockheads in NYC vol. Hood ppl strike again

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Why do black people have to act like this in public?

Why didn't they just leave like they started to?
Those look like dominican dudes to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

indifferent.gif

Dominicans are black, real funny to be how hispanics think they are a race of their own... might as well check that box that says black. I really wonder where people of mixed races thing they originate from.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Dominicans are black, real funny to be how hispanics think they are a race of their own... might as well check that box that says black. I really wonder where people of mixed races thing they originate from.
eyes.gif

Who throws stuff during a fight?
laugh.gif

I wish I was there just so I could've gotten my meal for free

Who throws stuff during a fight?
laugh.gif

I wish I was there just so I could've gotten my meal for free

eyes.gif

Hispanics certainly aren't a single race of people so not sure where you got it from that "hispanics think they are a race of their own." 

Having said that, I think most Hispanics would completely disagree with your statement that they "might as well check a box that says black" because that isn't the case at all.

As for this video and its protagonists,

elephant-in-the-room.jpg

eyes.gif

Hispanics certainly aren't a single race of people so not sure where you got it from that "hispanics think they are a race of their own." 

Having said that, I think most Hispanics would completely disagree with your statement that they "might as well check a box that says black" because that isn't the case at all.

As for this video and its protagonists,

elephant-in-the-room.jpg

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by RavageBX
Originally Posted by Diego

Wheres this located ?

Originally Posted by Stixx

@ YEEUPP

www.google.com
Thanks for the assistance... But i wanted to know which one has the BAD Beckys.. like Diego said
nerd.gif

http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/blockheads/

Im 90% sure it was this location in the video and the one that I was referring to in my earlier post.

Originally Posted by RavageBX
Originally Posted by Diego

Wheres this located ?

Originally Posted by Stixx

@ YEEUPP

www.google.com
Thanks for the assistance... But i wanted to know which one has the BAD Beckys.. like Diego said
nerd.gif

http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/blockheads/

Im 90% sure it was this location in the video and the one that I was referring to in my earlier post.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
moms n pops are dominican. fathers grandparents were from spain and france. mothers grandparents were german. how am i black?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
moms n pops are dominican. fathers grandparents were from spain and france. mothers grandparents were german. how am i black?
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"So what's shakking? what's good?"

i'm sure these dudes didn't pop off for no reason something had to have happened to set it off

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"So what's shakking? what's good?"

i'm sure these dudes didn't pop off for no reason something had to have happened to set it off

technically speaking, aren't we all african? And race was invented by man as a means of controlling people. Race = creation of the "other". Once you have an "other" you can say, "look, we're better than them because..."

but workers were held back from really getting involved by the owner. I think those kids new that and took advantage. Didn't click on the menupages links, but is that the 3rd ave spot?

technically speaking, aren't we all african? And race was invented by man as a means of controlling people. Race = creation of the "other". Once you have an "other" you can say, "look, we're better than them because..."

but workers were held back from really getting involved by the owner. I think those kids new that and took advantage. Didn't click on the menupages links, but is that the 3rd ave spot?

Back
Top Bottom