Video of Mohammad Akkari scoring 113 Points in a Fiba game. NO D at all

why are there never more than two yellows in the camera shot lol.

zero defense is an understatement

roll.gif

Nothin but 3's, all day

It looks like one of those last pick-up game before everyone leaves the park, when everyone is tired and just goofing around and not bothering with defense at all.
laugh.gif

3 on zero fastbreak, 3 point shot lol.
no defense, hand down man down

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Where is Wilt's video of his 100 point game
nerd.gif

Sadly there isn't any video of his game.  The game wasn't even televised.  Only audio and the picture of Wilt holding the sign that says 100.

Originally Posted by presequel

ive never seen anyone score 100 in a pickup game, tho.

Yea even though there isn't any D, scoring 113 points in any game is a pretty big accomplishment.  

RFX45 wrote:
It looks like one of those last pick-up game before everyone leaves the park, when everyone is tired and just goofing around and not bothering with defense at all.
laugh.gif

exactly..
roll.gif

Look at the defense @ 1:11. Dude was standing in a shooters face and makes no physical effort to contest the shot. No hand up or anything. What the hell?

roll.gif
roll.gif

They are not trying at all, like zero dambs given. They're not even putting their hands up sometimes!

gopowergoh wrote:
presequel wrote:
ive never seen anyone score 100 in a pickup game, tho.

Yea even though there isn't any D, scoring 113 points in any game is a pretty big accomplishment.  
yeah..got to give him credit..defense is garbage..but it's not his fault..

i wonder how much they get paid. i could go there and absolutely revolutionalize their league with defense.

Dude shot 59 3 pointers that game
laugh.gif
could you imagine if someone chucked up that many 3s in an nba gm

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Dude shot 59 3 pointers that game
laugh.gif
could you imagine if someone chucked up that many 3s in an nba gm

If they made 32 out of 59  it would probably be okay!

its pretty much like your shooting in an empty gym.  i'm sure many of us shot 100 3's on a given saturday/sunday...just add how many you made out of 100....30/100....BAM, you yourself just scored 90pts...same thing. 
wink.gif

we should get a team of 5 NT'ers to go over there and play. we would be defensive sensations

laugh.gif
i knew it...

its even an ugly slow stroke too bahaha

this dude dont deserve to have his name attached to such an achievement. reggie miller would have scored a thousand in this game

Back
Top Bottom