Video of my Shoe Collection on TheShoeGame.com - ENJOY!

Hey Chris

Im Chris

We wear the same size.And i will be hunting u down for all ur kicks!
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Just kiddin bro!
laugh.gif

Phenomeol stuff u got
pimp.gif

Also
roll.gif
@ "Come here lil guy.. the water is fine.""Pause!!!"

Very fine collection bro!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Awesome stuff!!!! Quality vid too man, none of that lame crap that's usually posted...

Need to come down to our show in San Antonio in April if you get a chance...

when i hit 30 and get a good job ima cop every dope shoe i can.

you got everything i ever wanted bro from retros to ogs. mad respect .

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Much respect, Chris.[/color]

Your video is low-key, direct and you prove your knowledge with simple descriptions and reference to friends/connections. It's not overblown and full ofhot air BS. Well worth watching. I wish my collection was as organized as yours on the shelves and in ''aisles''! [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Impressive collection, man![/color]
smokin.gif

Damn Chris...a damn 20 min video and you prob didnt even show half of it.

Good +@!# homie!

Once again CINCY .... DOPE stuff. LIKE sdubl said...... " and you didnt even show half of it "

Dude on TSG said it best .....
Comment by Sheinzy December 19th, 2009 at 9:53 am
Damn homie got CRAZY HEAT.

When you look at your own collection you think yeah Im finally getting somewhere thi +%! is atrting to look like a dope %** collection. Then you watch this vid and realise you still in kindergarden comparred to dudes like this. Oh and dudes voting wack or calling him a hypebeast are just haters. If you want kicks put the work in son, dont hate on someone who manges to cop multiple pairs.

KEEP it going man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

nice stuff, have you had any issues keeping them in the basement?

Nope. The basement is finished actually, so the temp is good. Everything stores really well down there. Love it.

Damn bro, much respect. And you're only 21 or 22? I can't imagine what your place will look like when you're 30, lol. Keep it going man.

Great collection video, a lot of nice varieties and selections from AMs to Jordans(no SBs though?)...Also, great job of being humble and knowing the shoes'history.
pimp.gif
(That's what sneaker collecting is all about!
smile.gif
)

Great video man. You have an amazing collection. You did a great job of representing Cincinnati sneakerheads. There aren't many of us, but you definitelymade us look good. haha.

By the way, you got a KILLER deal on those indiglos. They're the only OG XIV's I haven't been able to find yet for a reasonable price in size 13.

Keep it up!

very nice, chris.

might have been a shorter video if you just talked about the shoes you DON'T have... lol.

Back
Top Bottom