VIDEO : ROCSI FROM 106 & PARK : 50 CENT IS GARBAGE

air out and body? its a chick... not a rapper he beefin wit... what can he really do besides maybe get her fired?

yall b on this dude's nuts...

word
laugh.gif
...dudes in here got offended on a personallevel... And its not really out-the-blue (besides her obviously being gone), they've had on-air tension...that alcohol let out them true feelingsas always
laugh.gif
, hard to keep it p.r when you tipsy...

What does she think about 106 & Park since we're talking about "Garbage" . . . Or BET as a whole . . .
prolly the same, I know Ive ran into interviews with that dude Terrence where he's spoken negatively on the current state of whats goin on andall that...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

50 Cent will air out and body this %@%#+, honestly.

air out and body? its a chick... not a rapper he beefin wit... what can he really do besides maybe get her fired?

yall b on this dude's nuts... esp... u... never trapped a day in ya life so u like fake rappers...
so 50 cent didnt beef with lil' kim previously?
indifferent.gif

she IS a rapper genius... what he gone do drop a diss track towards rocsi and lose his 16 year old fans?

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

What does she think about 106 & Park since we're talking about "Garbage" . . . Or BET as a whole . . .
Yikes. I'd like to hear her on that question....

What can 50 really say tho?? I mean could he HONESTLY get offended by this?? This can't be the first time he's hearin it be said . . . And LASTLY,he's the one that made that album not her, he should get mad at himself and maybe he'll be able to make a GOOD album . . . Or even a decent one . .

she IS a rapper genius... what he gone do drop a diss track towards rocsi and lose his 16 year old fans?
People fail to realize the influences 50 Cent has. If 50 were to boycott BET you don't think that would have a trickling affect? There'sso much stuff behind the scenes people don't know and the influence this guy wields. You can say the music is wack, but 50 isn't even music anymore,he's a brand, so his touch in, not just in the music industry, but all of the entertainment industry is longer than most. Same goes for Diddy and Jay.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

What can 50 really say tho?? I mean could he HONESTLY get offended by this?? This can't be the first time he's hearin it be said . . . And LASTLY,
he's the one that made that album not her, he should get mad at himself and maybe he'll be able to make a GOOD album . . . Or even a decent one . .

Of course, that's following good thinking and great logic, but 50 doesn't always do that...he doesn't need a reason to talk reckless aboutsomebody.

Looking forward to the next 50 interview.

People fail to realize the influences 50 Cent has. In 2008 people higly overrate the influence 50 Cent has.
The most that N' is gon do/can do is clown her on his G-Unit Radio station like he did Ashanti during that Murda Inc beef...

Originally Posted by JeyHard ThaRuler

The thread starter is a Buster!

If I get enough background

FLATLINE.

roll.gif
roll.gif

you just mad i owned the crap out of you in the general forum.
stop acting like you gonna do something... you know what, i'll make it easy for you.

64 Circle Dr.
Greenwich, CT 06830

^ there's my address. GET AT ME P~BOY

Originally Posted by FWA III

FLATLINE.

roll.gif
roll.gif

stop acting like you gonna do something... you know what, i'll make it easy for you.

64 Circle Dr.
Greenwich, CT 06830

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Uh oh.....What you gonna do now Jeyhard???? How you gon' play it???

Oh man sh..'s about to go down again in the Music Forum...also known as the outskirts of NT.

I think she will let 50 smash as a form of apology.

!@*? This *%* was before Kanye and Fif's cd even came out. This some old @!% 2007 *%*. Rocsi be reppin' the Chi so I think she was either bein'playful or just drunk. Either way, its not as serious as ya'll makin' it out to be.

thank you..its not that serious...damn...get off fifty's nuts..and this is why i dont respond in the music forum any more

ALSO who fool puts their real address on a discussion forum???

Originally Posted by FWA III

FLATLINE.

roll.gif
roll.gif

64 Circle Dr.
Greenwich, CT 06830

1z518k8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom