VIDEO: Soulja Boy ft. Arab - Yahh! (smh)

6z4oytc.gif

I just watched this for the first time and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
When its all said and done this dude is goin down as a legendfor the only dude to soley be successful just not off of havin no talent but with no effort.

This has to be the funniest shhh Ive seen in the longest dude just jumped to the top of my comedy list in music. Cam takin a backseat to this dude. The way thewhole siong is formatted
roll.gif
its not even like its a real song
laugh.gif
then at the 3rd part in the hook buggaabaaaa!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
Im in tears. How is anybody hatun on this?

We all kno its not real music its not hip hop I cant even call this pop. He remindin me of a dude I use to know. Plus we all use to F up songs at the lunchtable for laughs this dude Soulja Boy is on some Crazy Al/ Crazy Alkane shhh

Then the whole throw some Ds on his report card
laugh.gif
I got to give this dudeprops but he is not to be considered a rapper straight entertainment.

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

That wasn't the least bit funny. I had to watch it with the sound off because it was giing me a headache.

Originally Posted by YardFather

indifferent.gif

That wasn't the least bit funny. I had to watch it with the sound off because it was giing me a headache.

YAHHHHHHH! trick

His watch is at 14 mins
roll.gif

damn this +@## is sooo funny, yo, my%%+!%@!@$+*%@+ face hurt from tyrin to hold in the laughter cuz im in the library, i had to put this +@## on pause.%&@% is in here staring at me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Its funny in a youtube sort of way,from a musical perspective the song is god awful.I just hope this does'nt blow up, the last thing we need is kidsrunning around screaming YAAAAAAH

Originally Posted by YardFather

indifferent.gif

come on yall need to lighten up a little. if that was katt williams or afion crockett or any comedian yall will be filling the page with
roll.gif
but since its soulja boy you give
indifferent.gif

we all know soulja boy is a horrible musician but you have to admit this song and video is hilarious in a tom green "bum bum song" way

Back
Top Bottom