[| -- [VIDEO] Usain Bolt loses to Tyson Gay in the 100m Final (Golden League, Stockholm) -- |]

He had a bad day and Gay was better prepared and in better form. Tyson looked great and Usain looked weak from the start technically, right when I saw him in the beginning move from one side of the lane to the other it was a wrap. Looks like the false starts were bothering him and had him nervous as oppose to Gay who was really composed, relaxed and focused on the task at hand.

Props again to T.G.

He had a bad day and Gay was better prepared and in better form. Tyson looked great and Usain looked weak from the start technically, right when I saw him in the beginning move from one side of the lane to the other it was a wrap. Looks like the false starts were bothering him and had him nervous as oppose to Gay who was really composed, relaxed and focused on the task at hand.

Props again to T.G.

Yea I have to agree everyone I know likes Bolt. He's otherworldly and personable. Watching 9.58 live was ridiculous.

Yea I have to agree everyone I know likes Bolt. He's otherworldly and personable. Watching 9.58 live was ridiculous.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

hopes this fulls their appetite so they could feel better, americans hate when they get beaten, when bolt celebrated in the olympics they had all sorts to say 

that is absolutely ridiculous

Bolt is the Household name in All of Track including America.

who did u get ur info from? the old white dude who's president of the IOC?

otherwise, Bolt is Adored in America. go watch a replay of the penn relays.
stadium packed.  all cheering for HIM.

I dont know a single american who was put off by Bolt's celebration. Not one.

ESPN loves Bolt, Gatorade Loves Bolt. He's making endorsement money otherwise thought impossible from this sport  in America
anybody said he isn't adored, with your thousands of post it look like you skip reading and comprehension class to post bull$hit on niketalk all day. all im trying to say is people been want dude to lose and now it happen its going to be blown out of proportion and yes on espn they were dicussing his celebrating in the olympics saying that it was seen as arrogant and disrespectful to his competitors. Anyways i said what i said and no take back enjoy your weekend

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

hopes this fulls their appetite so they could feel better, americans hate when they get beaten, when bolt celebrated in the olympics they had all sorts to say 

that is absolutely ridiculous

Bolt is the Household name in All of Track including America.

who did u get ur info from? the old white dude who's president of the IOC?

otherwise, Bolt is Adored in America. go watch a replay of the penn relays.
stadium packed.  all cheering for HIM.

I dont know a single american who was put off by Bolt's celebration. Not one.

ESPN loves Bolt, Gatorade Loves Bolt. He's making endorsement money otherwise thought impossible from this sport  in America
anybody said he isn't adored, with your thousands of post it look like you skip reading and comprehension class to post bull$hit on niketalk all day. all im trying to say is people been want dude to lose and now it happen its going to be blown out of proportion and yes on espn they were dicussing his celebrating in the olympics saying that it was seen as arrogant and disrespectful to his competitors. Anyways i said what i said and no take back enjoy your weekend

O no! an insult about... post count
eek.gif
Yikes. Im heart broken right now.

ESPN discussed the celebration becauseeeee.... the IOC president brought up that foolish thought

soooo, he's adored in America, but we hate to lose so much that we will now ridicule him for losing one race coming off injury.

o yea, the same ESPN network that hates him, uses him in commercials to promote their network.
eyes.gif

gotcha. U win!

drive safely!

O no! an insult about... post count
eek.gif
Yikes. Im heart broken right now.

ESPN discussed the celebration becauseeeee.... the IOC president brought up that foolish thought

soooo, he's adored in America, but we hate to lose so much that we will now ridicule him for losing one race coming off injury.

o yea, the same ESPN network that hates him, uses him in commercials to promote their network.
eyes.gif

gotcha. U win!

drive safely!

Originally Posted by Smedroc

It puts a +%%*@ in the armour
???

Let me try: %#!%# in the armour.

laugh.gif

Niketalk really does edit the word that rhymes with sink and starts with "Ch." 

(Racial epithet, etc. understood. It's also a real word with a legitimate use.)

???

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

???

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ the edit

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

???

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ the edit

impressive from gay, but at the same time achilles injuries aren't the easiest to recover from so hes obviously not in top shape.

impressive from gay, but at the same time achilles injuries aren't the easiest to recover from so hes obviously not in top shape.

This is a kinda off year for Bolt cause there is no WC or Olympics. So he just chilled and didn't train properly.

This is a kinda off year for Bolt cause there is no WC or Olympics. So he just chilled and didn't train properly.

Bolt & Gay are suppose to meet one more time this season apparently.

Back
Top Bottom