Video]] VICE: How To Sell Drugs (Drug Dealer In NYC Shows How He's Making $100k/ Week)

Vice
pimp.gif

anybody know what the deal with their show and HBO?

30t6p3b.gif
@ him getting caught a couple of days after the documentary.

Vice is gonna get him caught again with this doc.

Wow great watch. One thing though, I feel like this gave enough clues for anyone who knows this guy to figure out who it was, and for the police to do the same. I really dont get why he would put himself out there like that. Unless theres something I'm missing.
Originally Posted by Mcflyy

30t6p3b.gif

This is how I feel

Interesting, none the less; I've always wondered the numbers side of dealing.

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
@ him getting caught

showing that newspaper clipping with the name blurred out
like it wouldn't be easy to trace still
laugh.gif

He deserved to get caught

personally i feel like an interview like this needed to be Done AFTER HE WAS DONE.

just like them cocaine cowboys. out of the game chilling and can laugh about it no worries. he a hot boy,

skin tone, facial hair,pic of his pops, the 300c hope it was a rental.

damn i do miss being younger and seeing them pushers with new whips weekley bikes etc !%# was like a movie.

Vice is seriously the best when it comes to these things. Just finished the The Guid To Dubai. Always wanted to go there and now I want to go even more.

Interesting but yeah like a lot of people said they still left this way too open for somebody to find out who he was.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

he said the N word around 16:50
they must have gave him permission, right guys?
it is really ironic to me that italians go around calling each other Ns now 
laugh.gif

I didnt watch the whole thing yet but why was he crushing up vitamin b at the beginning? was he selling dummies?

Originally Posted by Antidope

Wow great watch. One thing though, I feel like this gave enough clues for anyone who knows this guy to figure out who it was, and for the police to do the same. I really dont get why he would put himself out there like that. Unless theres something I'm missing.
Originally Posted by Mcflyy

30t6p3b.gif

This is how I feel

This could apply to anyone similar in the vice series so far, what ya'll mad at him for?

Back
Top Bottom