Video]] VICE: How To Sell Drugs (Drug Dealer In NYC Shows How He's Making $100k/ Week)

UPS and Fedex guys must be coming up if they stay taking packages.

seems like everyone gets their stuff from cali nowadays, or atleast claims to.

I respect the dude. I understand what he's doing and why.

Hope he gets out of the game, but guys like this always come back to it.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

indifferent.gif

Dude had a crew though. Trust me...that says something. In NYC too. Guarantee most if not all his clients were upscale..the ."texting natured". Plus...like he said, his main focus was the trust from his clients. He probably could add double the percentages on top of the cogs just because they only trust him. He had a boy connect too...so he was making some kind of money.

Oh and the feds know you ship that way by the way. They have the dogs come in the morning, sniff it out, and set up one of their own as the delivery person from time to time.

Too many clues given by dude to not be caught, all the police or Feds would have to do is search for every elderly woman with the health problems his mother has, ask if she had a husband or baby dad that was in the mafia, and find out who he is.

Here's the link to the VICE Assassin video. He even shows the gun he uses FN FiveSeven, if you're not up on handguns it's basically a pistol designed for the Secret Service which has a necked down 5.56 rifle round that penetrates body armor and has the recoil of a .22 it's the pistol version of a p90 submachine gun. Mexican drug lords pay 2 times the price for this handgun because it can penetrate body armor. You can buy in the US but you can only purchase the polymer tipped rounds. Yes im a gun nut.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

I'm on my iPhone so feel free to embed.

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

The game is to be sold not to be told....smh
im in disbelief. 
and this is why the game is jacked up right now

i instagramed this yesterday....  (@rayskrillz)

"aint no real dudes no moe, too many punk dudes getting money"

edited for #NT 

He's gotta be smarter than that. He knew he needed to get out so this might have been his way out. There's no way somebody
with an operation like this is dumb enough to tell on himself so easily.

These Vice kids need to be extremely careful about how they go about things. I could see some people regretting things they've showed/told them, and in the street, a signed legal document dont mean !@$@.

laugh.gif

Idiot. It's almost like he wants to be caught. Nobody with their hands this dirty would do an exposé in this fashion. I mean...you could trace the steps from the newspaper clipping if need be
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Lol @ 100k a week that's 5.6 Mill a year lol the lies people tell to make it look bigger than it is.

I could've sworn he said 60K a week in the video. Not sure if that's just him or his whole crew...

Yea he said he clears 60k a week but the video title says 100k but even 60k is a lot

You can get P's out of Cali for 1000-1200 (by the looks of that $$%* it was some outdoor Cali mids). If you sell around 2 pounds a day, which it looked like they were doing, those numbers are very much possible.  

Originally Posted by jay23oth

All part of south side Bronx my bet he from Pelham area.
well at least part of that vid was shot in BK. you could see "Bushwick Ave" in one of the scenes and he mentioned being on "Metro" aka Metropolitan ave.. dude is pushing to those white kids in Williamsburg
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I could've sworn he said 60K a week in the video. Not sure if that's just him or his whole crew...

Yea he said he clears 60k a week but the video title says 100k but even 60k is a lot

You can get P's out of Cali for 1000-1200 (by the looks of that $$%* it was some outdoor Cali mids). If you sell around 2 pounds a day, which it looked like they were doing, those numbers are very much possible.  
this, dealers who get their weed shipped from Cali have crazy profit margins. idk about 60k but hypothetically if one had built up enough clients i guess its possible. 

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

The game is to be sold not to be told....smh
im in disbelief. 
and this is why the game is jacked up right now

i instagramed this yesterday....  (@rayskrillz)

"aint no real dudes no moe, too many punk dudes getting money"

edited for #NT 
laugh.gif

That assassin video was pretty interesting, i think my next door neighbor is an assassin

Back
Top Bottom