VII/XVI pack...

its that time again
ohwell.gif
june 21st RD, 399.99 at footlocker......hoping employee discount is available on these, who else is coppin? i am.....despite the fact im still hurtin from the6/17 pack

I think I am passing on this one. I was unable to get the XVII/VI, which I am still not to happy about. Only 2 I am looking forward too are the XX/III and ofcourse, XI/XII

im def copping this one and not selling either, one of my fav packs for the year.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

I'd like to get the 16s actually. Anyone willing to split? Haha.

I'll split it with you...I still have the OG 16s...

Price? Size 9.5 will do?

Let's talk
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Price? Size 9.5 will do?

Let's talk
smile.gif

Ahh.. No can do sir. I'm size 8-8.5.
embarassed.gif

not really feeling the 7s
but ill split the pack with one of my boys
one of them will have to like the 7s

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Price? Size 9.5 will do?

Let's talk
smile.gif

Ahh.. No can do sir. I'm size 8-8.5.
embarassed.gif

Oh...too bad...
embarassed.gif

after this pack i think im gonna hold off until possibly the 3/20 pack, but definately the 11/12 pack, though i do want the 4s

hey xxx dOubleO xx, id split and grab the 16's if you could do size 9. let me know.

i'm looking for 2 people to go half on me with the pack one for sz 9, and one 8.5 i want the 7's
msg me, i need to know asap and we need to work out details

At first I wanted to get only the Hares but after seeing pics and not having any 16s I have changed my mind and will keep both shoes in this pack.

Not sure yet of doubling up...too many kicks and other commitments this summer.

im going to be in VAncity for this release, are foot lockers and what not gettin them or would I have to go to live stock?

With employee discount it comes to $316.39, so I still saved a lot even though I'm hurting from the 6/17 pack.

Ended up pre-paying for this pack even though I originally had no plans of getting it.

$316 with my brother's FL discount and the fact that I don't have any XVI's... had to do it.

Back
Top Bottom