.::Vikings @ Browns- 1PM FOX::. Vol. The Old vs. The New

eek.gif
@ the catch
pimp.gif

once again where all them vikings fans at..........jpz only one to show face so far..................if they come back they will come out in numbers with the
pimp.gif

Most of these big-time kick returners come and go, but Cribbs has been the most consistent since he's been in the league.

I love it !!!!....but a lot of game left.....can't get too excited yet, but GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cribbs
pimp.gif

I am SHOCKED at the stoutness of the Browns defense so far....

Lot of game left and I've seen this movie before, but as of right now this is better than the alternative
laugh.gif

GO BROWNS! Just got my 1-day membership for the Dawg Pound!! Browns make it happen! Quinn came to my school in the offseason so he has the intellect to win now
smile.gif

I haven't seen an offense as bad as Clevelands in a long time. Hopefully Quinn can finally give them some continuity and they can improve.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

brett favre is gonna suck this season.
Vikes have a delicate situation on deciding how to run their offense. Do you let AP carry the load or do you open the field up to Favre? Unlessthey handle it just right, one of them will start complaining eventually.

Peterson was on a mission to get that TD.

What happened to his arm though? He has that black sleeve around his arm, and you could see the blood pouring outta there
sick.gif
... Warrior
pimp.gif

Real physical game...Lewis running through people.

Woooow....Quinn is garbage. They needed that drive too.

why pass when the run game working so good bad play calling only made worse by a bad throw or bad route running

Back
Top Bottom