Vikings Fans...question

Seeing that McNabb's name is getting thrown around alot what are your views on it with Favre.
Favre is going to most likely wait and wait like always.

Would you like to see a run made at McNabb, or are you willing to deal with Favre's dickin around.
This is exactly why im happy i dont have to deal with him anymore.

Is Favre worth it to you or would you rather have Mcnabb.
Its possible your missing out, and Favre might not even come back and your stuck with Jackson.

Personally i would be much more afraid of you guys having McNabb, not to mention you'll get more than one year with him which would also be scary.

So is Favre really worth it?

Dont fall for the media trap with McNabb.

Favre is coming back to the Vikings. Childress and co. are just playing the "we will wait" card because Favre told them he does not want to participate in anything until basically the regular season starts. So the team is keeping with this until he comes back.

Could I see a scenario where McNabb ends up someday playing in Minnesota? Yes. But at this pt Favre is going nowhere. Unless he really truly does wake up one day the next 4 months and does not want to play any longer.

I'd rather have Favre for us, he did great last year til that Interception... story of his life.

Keep Favre this year, then go after McNabb next year when his contract runs out.

The window is now for the Vikings, and the fact that Favre wants to play for us still (you're a @$*!%+! if you believe otherwise) and knowing he's still playing at a high level, there's no reason to give up a 1st-3rd round pick for McNabb when we could get him for solely $ next off-season.

Favre without a doubt. I really don't think McNabb has anything to offer this team now or in the future.

Back
Top Bottom