VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Randy Moss is talented but he gives up. He does not go out there every play and give it his all. He is like your typical female. Everything is cool until something doesn't go his/her way and then wham, they are nowhere to be found. Randy Moss is not ride or die
I think it is funny how some dudes in this thread say he is a physical receiver.  He is one of the least physical receivers in the league, jam him on the line and he isn't doing anything.  Sure he is a good deep threat, but beyond that he doesn't do anything for a team.
Your criticism is valid. But he isn't a good deep threat, he's an amazing deep threat. And that counts for a lot.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i do not see him coming back to NE...i don't think we'll have him.

i love the dude, and completely appreciate all he's done here...but im not sure id want him back. i don't trust him. i don't need the drama. i don't need brady forcing throws to keep him mentally involved in the game. and i don't need 65 yard touchdown passes. and i'm fully aware of the drop off in our offense...but we're winning. and our offense is scoring when it needs to. will it come up short here and there? sure. but moss isn't the real reason why. this offense hasn't been stellar all year long, even with moss. and the offensive line is a big part of the reason. we fix that so that we can consistently run and keep brady upright, and we'll be fine.
He clearly likes playing in New England and in no way is it going to hurt the team by taking him back... He can go back to drawing double teams and Welker will beast in the slot again.  Ride him for the rest of this season and let him walk to find a new contract somewhere else.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i do not see him coming back to NE...i don't think we'll have him.

i love the dude, and completely appreciate all he's done here...but im not sure id want him back. i don't trust him. i don't need the drama. i don't need brady forcing throws to keep him mentally involved in the game. and i don't need 65 yard touchdown passes. and i'm fully aware of the drop off in our offense...but we're winning. and our offense is scoring when it needs to. will it come up short here and there? sure. but moss isn't the real reason why. this offense hasn't been stellar all year long, even with moss. and the offensive line is a big part of the reason. we fix that so that we can consistently run and keep brady upright, and we'll be fine.
He clearly likes playing in New England and in no way is it going to hurt the team by taking him back... He can go back to drawing double teams and Welker will beast in the slot again.  Ride him for the rest of this season and let him walk to find a new contract somewhere else.

i just don't see him playing quietly and hard knowing his main purpose is to be a decoy...and that IS what his main purpose will be. we need to keep our defense off the field with long drives, not quick strikes. unless randy plans on going over the middle a lot more, they won't bring him back. 

i just don't see him playing quietly and hard knowing his main purpose is to be a decoy...and that IS what his main purpose will be. we need to keep our defense off the field with long drives, not quick strikes. unless randy plans on going over the middle a lot more, they won't bring him back. 

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Randy Moss is talented but he gives up. He does not go out there every play and give it his all. He is like your typical female. Everything is cool until something doesn't go his/her way and then wham, they are nowhere to be found. Randy Moss is not ride or die
I think it is funny how some dudes in this thread say he is a physical receiver.  He is one of the least physical receivers in the league, jam him on the line and he isn't doing anything.  Sure he is a good deep threat, but beyond that he doesn't do anything for a team.
Your criticism is valid. But he isn't a good deep threat, he's an amazing deep threat. And that counts for a lot.
Ya and by amazing deep threat, you mean the greatest deep threat in NFL history. That counts for a lot cuz even if he doesn't get the ball once he effects the whole defensive scheme and opens up a lot of stuff...
No idea where he's gonna go, but someone wants him.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Ya and by amazing deep threat, you mean the greatest deep threat in NFL history. That counts for a lot cuz even if he doesn't get the ball once he effects the whole defensive scheme and opens up a lot of stuff...
No idea where he's gonna go, but someone wants him.

I dont think it really matters who claims him.. do you guys think for two seconds if Buffalo, Cleveland, or anyone of the type claimed Moss that he'd actually show up? I dont.
laugh.gif

Chilly needs to be canned to save the season whether Moss is gone or not.

I dont think it really matters who claims him.. do you guys think for two seconds if Buffalo, Cleveland, or anyone of the type claimed Moss that he'd actually show up? I dont.
laugh.gif

Chilly needs to be canned to save the season whether Moss is gone or not.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Why/How did moss end up on the Vikings in the first place?

I'm behind clearly. Help with this.

Brett Favre
Brett actually gets a +1 in my book for this one 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Why/How did moss end up on the Vikings in the first place?

I'm behind clearly. Help with this.

Brett Favre
Brett actually gets a +1 in my book for this one 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom