Vince Carter already hearing BOOs in Orlando Appreciation

I find this hard to believe
nerd.gif
, seeing as how he's from Daytona Beach.

People love VC, the hell are you talking about.

He's been injured and has been playing poorly, so Orlando fans have the right to be upset.

They should be boo'ing their coach. How can this team expect him to play affectivly when they aren'nt using him the right way in their sytem? Vince is a player that needs the ball in his hands to make plays for himself & others. Right now, they basically have it where it is catch & shoot... That's not his game. If the ball is in his hands he will guranteed be a better player on offense (which has been shown in the past) & he will make plays for other players, most importantly dwight. Hes shown this with lopez last season. VC & hedo are two different players, when bringing in another player who can have a bigger impact on your chances of winning, you should consider changing the system a little. Van Gundy is clueless as to how to do that & it falls on him.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He's been injured and has been playing poorly, so Orlando fans have the right to be upset.

People love VC? If you know him, they don't. They dont like him in Toronto, The only vince defenders last year were Nets fans, and that's because they had to like him.

As B. Simmons says.. he's one of those guys that make you wonder why anyone would care about Pro sports as much.

it really urks me to see so many salty Raptor fans still out there. The guy was my favorite player and the manner in which he left upset me but damn, a lot of you Raptor fans out there seriously have to let it go. I guess the numerous times that he's beaten us right before the buzzer still has some of you sour.

As for Vince's play with the Magic. This really doesn't seem like a good fit for him. Well, the way the Magic play anyway. He needs the ball to be effective because he's not the type of player to catch and shoot.

Vince is garbage. If the Magic keep losing I expect Dwight Howard to pop off at Vince. Dude is a %$$$*+! chucker shooting 3's. Ridiculous
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People love VC? If you know him, they don't. They dont like him in Toronto, The only vince defenders last year were Nets fans, and that's because they had to like him.
We had to like him?

What the hell are you talking about? He had healthy and productive years with the team. He played no fewer than 70 games for us (obviously excluding the year he was traded midway through the season).

What fan would complain about a healthy player giving you around 20, 5, and 5, with clutch plays when the game is going down to the wire?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Vince is garbage. If the Magic keep losing I expect Dwight Howard to pop off at Vince. Dude is a %$$$*+! chucker shooting 3's. Ridiculous
smh.gif

He's having a bad season. It's not that surprising when factoring in what JB mentioned, his age (33), and his time in the league.

And despite all of that, there is still a lot of basketball to be played, so things can change. It probably will just take some time for him to accommodate himself to the offense.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

They should be boo'ing their coach. How can this team expect him to play affectivly when they aren'nt using him the right way in their sytem? Vince is a player that needs the ball in his hands to make plays for himself & others. Right now, they basically have it where it is catch & shoot... That's not his game. If the ball is in his hands he will guranteed be a better player on offense (which has been shown in the past) & he will make plays for other players, most importantly dwight. Hes shown this with lopez last season. VC & hedo are two different players, when bringing in another player who can have a bigger impact on your chances of winning, you should consider changing the system a little. Van Gundy is clueless as to how to do that & it falls on him.
LOL

blame stan...of course

after that shoulder injury vince has been a shell of himself last season. the reason the magic brought him in was to do the same he did last season with nj...stan has been quoted saying that he doesnt want vince to be another shooter on our team but the dominant aggressive force that he can be. i've watched almost every magic game this season and if you seen vince just catch and shoot its all by his own choice, nothing designed by stan for him to do.

stan designs plays for vince to attack and create but it just isn't working out for him

like others have said vince is riddled with injuries and his age isnt helping...when he drives and plays defense he looks like he's moving in molasses

hopefully vince can turn it around cause this magic team needs him desperately to do what he did in nj last year...but please dont blame the coach

Back
Top Bottom