Vince Carter to Orlando Magic

I think Vince would fit in. He's been called a lot of things, but he's not a selfish guard, like AI. If anything, he's gets ripped for not beingaggressive enough. If the Magic can resign Turk and shore up the bench, they could win the East again. The Magic have to upgrade since Boston should be fullyhealthy and with the Cavs newly upgraded as well.

First of all, I'd just like to say that some of y'all are BUGGIN.

Vince doesn't drive anymore?? Oh word?
laugh.gif

Vince > Hedo... in damn near every way possible. Sorry. (And I like Hedo's game).

I've seen Vince hit clutch shot after clutch shot for years now. Whether it was TO or NJ. Whether it was a +@!$%% team or a great team. Whether it wasregular season or the playoffs.

The only valid complaint I've seen is that he tends to get over-dramatic with his injuries. He'll twist an ankle, roll around on the floor forever, goto the back, then return like nothing happened.
laugh.gif

Secondly, Hedo is NOT coming back. Why do you guys think Orl made the trade? You all really expect them to afford Vince, D12, Shard, AND Turk??
laugh.gif

I'd take Vince over hedo 11/10 times. VC gonna revive himself in Orlando. To bad he won't make the ASG but ill vote as much as I can for him likealways. ASG w/o VC or Shaq just isn't right...

which line up do you guys prefer?

Nelson, Carter, Lewis, Rasheed Wallace, Howard or Nelson, Carter, Turkoglu, Lewis, Howard?

the first squad seems to be a more complete one and should give teams problems.

OK I'm pretty sure Orlando was expecting to lose turk anyway so that's why they brought in VC. Who is another player whos gonna come in and be able tohit big shots. For those saying he doesn't ball out in the clutch, i ask have yall watched his last two playoff series Vince ALWAYS goes harder in theplayoffs and in big moments. He has never been hesitant to take and make big shots.

people are going to have a huge problem trying to guard that starting lineup. so many mismatches its not even funny.
the only problem is, vince and sheed aint young no more.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

which line up do you guys prefer?

Nelson, Carter, Lewis, Rasheed Wallace, Howard or Nelson, Carter, Turkoglu, Lewis, Howard?

the first squad seems to be a more complete one and should give teams problems.
The first squad because I'd prefer to have Rashard at the 3 spot.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

The pattern is that ....THE MORE TALENTED PLAYER, ISNT ALWAYS THE BEST FIT....thats all im saying...

Yall actin like i said VC is trash ,i didnt....I just think HEDO is a better fit for the MAGIC.......RELAX PEOPLE....

laugh.gif
@ who said i was salty cuz he left TORONTO, i was a VC fan not a raptor fan....

VC has some gas left in the tank, BUT DO YALL REALLY BELIEVE HE WOULDA HIT THOSE SAME CLUTCH 3'S AS HEDO???

HEDO is one of those DONT LEAVE HIM OPEN SHOOTERS, while VC is a decent shooter at best BUT A BETTER ATHLETE THAN HEDO...
And?

D-Wade probably wouldn't be able to hit those 3s either but I'd want the ball in D-Wade's hands in closing seconds over most players in the league,including Hedo.

sheed with defensive responsibilities and dwight lurking in the background ....crazy

so whats the word though..

bass or sheed to ORL ??

is there any truth to it any rumors going around with some truth behind or we just going on straight speculation like he'd fit in well?

Orlando is going to be killing themselves when vince gets his midseason injury and vanishes for 30 games.

How many times does it have to be mentioned?

80 games last year ( 1 for injury and 1 because we were done and out of the playoffs)

76 on a bad ankle all year - 07-08

82 - 06-07

79 - 05-06

77 total between New Jersey/Toronto - 04-05

What injury is going to keep him out?

Originally Posted by travman24

I'd take Vince over hedo 11/10 times. VC gonna revive himself in Orlando. To bad he won't make the ASG but ill vote as much as I can for him like always. ASG w/o VC or Shaq just isn't right...

Or T-mac

Back
Top Bottom