Vintage Celtic Dunk High Available Now

birdyman18

Banned
vintagedunkhighside1.jpg

It has been quite some time since Nike re-released their Celtic Dunk High, excluding the Europe exclusive retro, and now Nike is bringing one of the simplest and nicest color-ways through their Vintage series. It would have been nice to see the Celtic Dunk High minus the yellowed mid-sole and other parts, but a big plus to many will be the nylon tongue originally used on the mid-'80s Dunk Highs. It is great to see Nike releasing other Vintage models different than the Be True models. Available now at Hanon-Shop.

Via Sneakerfiles

It's not that bad man^. I bought the St. Johns Vintage Terminators a few days ago and they still look pretty much brand new

I hate when they put the yellowing soles!!! Especially on the nike/jordan dunk lll's!!! I'd rather wait till they start yellowing on their own!!!

^^^ Agreed, no point in having the yellowed midsoles. Nike should have kept them clean.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

The whole vintage thing is probably the wackest idea executed in a minute.

Jordan Brand's last two years and foreseeable future makes the vintage thing look like pure genius
wink.gif

Love it.

Nike butchers a re-release right as I'm trying to sell my DS Size 10 Euro/Can Celtic Dunk High.

I thought I might not be able to move them, but thank you Nike for this horrible "vintage" idea.

Anyone looking for a CLEAN pair, get at me. Sig.....

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

The whole vintage thing is probably the wackest idea executed in a minute.

woulda been the first pair of Dunks i purchased in a minute. Pass like gas.

Originally Posted by Kingpin2321

It's not that bad man^. I bought the St. Johns Vintage Terminators a few days ago and they still look pretty much brand new

I just saw a pair of those last night, and they looked very...VERY...very vintage. Hmm I wish I saw the pair you were talking about, seems like a good cop.Anyway, those Celtics don't look bad. I kinda like the vintage theme. They look good imo, and I don't have to worry about my shoes aging, getting dirtyor creasing.

^ real talk. You could smear this shoe with vintage dog poo and it's still 10xs hotter than any dunk release in the last 2 years.

Joe McKnight: The celtic lows are nice. The highs are much more comfortable. I don't really like leather lining.

304025198.jpg

(My roommate's camera sucks.)

i dont like the vintage thing either but vintage or not them things are dumb hot...

nike is on a roll with ruining something that could have be so hyped up if they had just left it the way it is...

Back
Top Bottom