Vintage Celtic Dunk High Available Now

Originally Posted by E Villian

They look good imo, and I don't have to worry about my shoes aging, getting dirty or creasing.

So you're saying you'd rather buy them already creased and yellowed? You'd be upset if your new joints creased and turned yellow, but if youbought them like that (for the same price as a new pair), you'd be OK with it? I can't understand this logic.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by E Villian

They look good imo, and I don't have to worry about my shoes aging, getting dirty or creasing.

So you're saying you'd rather buy them already creased and yellowed? You'd be upset if your new joints creased and turned yellow, but if you bought them like that (for the same price as a new pair), you'd be OK with it? I can't understand this logic.

Not really as complicated as you're making it seem. I dig the vintage look. These are artificially vintage, not true vintage. There's a BIGdifference. The shoes are still brand new. It's like, taking a new pair of jeans and grinding them against concrete to get a vintage look, vs jeans thatare naturally broken in, its just not the same. I would never wear a pair of beaters and say it's vintage.

But to answer your question, if I had to choose between DS Celtics or Vintage Celtics, for the SAME price, it'll be DS Celtics all the way. But we'renot getting brand new Celtics, we're getting vintage treatment Celtics. That's why I said I wouldn't have to worry about all that stuff I wastalking about. Hope that was clear enough...

Celtics going rate is around $130 at the moment anyway. There's no reason to buy the vintage ones. I got my first pair as a gift for $162 and my secondpaid for $115. That average is $138.50, and I've seen pairs on Ebay go for that much all the time. There's no reason to pay $130 for the vintage lookwhen you can get celtics from 2003 that look 15 years younger for the same price.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Celtics going rate is around $130 at the moment anyway. There's no reason to buy the vintage ones. I got my first pair as a gift for $162 and my second paid for $115. That average is $138.50, and I've seen pairs on Ebay go for that much all the time. There's no reason to pay $130 for the vintage look when you can get celtics from 2003 that look 15 years younger for the same price.

...wouldn't get vintage pairs any way, but I've had a difficult time looking for size 7's. I have found some and have even settled for an 8,but size 7's are hard (or i miss them)

the whole vintage thing sucks. if its not vintage, its not vintage. id rather have a clean pair if im gonna sit there and un-ds them

The tongue is yellowed too

Doesn't make sense due to the fact that the "vintage" ones look more aged than the og's on ebay

These shoes are lame

why couldn't they leave the yellowing to OURSELVES !!!!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom