Vintage Michael Jordan Pics (a walk through memory lane)

those og fire reds wit da 23 on da side
pimp.gif
and the cement III's wit nike air on the back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm so sick of the MJ memorabilia I understand this is teh Jordan Brand Forum but do we have to D ride this man s o much. He's not a role model. He parties and Gambles his cash away on the Daily
lol it has nothing to do with his gambling and partying son,,.. its the shoes and how he inspired people as a basketball player..

and you probably do the same thing when you become rich

I'm so sick of the MJ memorabilia I understand this is teh Jordan Brand Forum but do we have to D ride this man s o much. He's not a role model. He parties and Gambles his cash away on the Daily

You gotta be a kobe fan to the death lol. you probably think kobe is a great defender too lol SQUARE.

Got the same calender sitting on my shelf as we speak (or type, lol). I was in 3rd grade when I got mines. Thanks for uploading the pics

Originally Posted by wren32

You gotta be a kobe fan to the death lol. you probably think kobe is a great defender too lol SQUARE.
HAHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif

Those were the days....I used to watch Bulls games on WGN channel 9 when I lived in Chicago with Red Kerr going crazy because MJ would always just take overin the 4th quarter!

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Those were the days....I used to watch Bulls games on WGN channel 9 when I lived in Chicago with Red Kerr going crazy because MJ would always just take over in the 4th quarter!
Red Kerr... Rest In Peace

Back
Top Bottom