VINTAGE NIKE AIR FORCE 1 JEWEL SWOOSH RARE CLASSIC SB

If you want to rob Fat Joe, he's got a pair.

Good luck, if this is legit.

If you are a grimmy seller, then not so much.

Damn i remember my cousin had these but it said NYC on the where it straps down and i think on the tongue they were definitely sick, there aren't that manygreat options today
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This cat already has these listed on ebay, and is trying to see what he should get for them. SMH
eyes.gif

On a side note, this guy isnt a seller you want to deal with. I won a pair of "Son of Gloves" off him for $56 shipped off feebay. Then he proceeds to try to have the tranaction cancelled claiming that his house was broken into and the shoes were stolen. So I sent him a message asking if he was being honest, because most people would just cancel auction and be done with the whole ebay deal. We go back and forth a few times, and he admits he has the sneakers but feels he should get more for them. So we have a yahoo chat, and dude says he wants $150 shipped for em or he isnt shipping em. All i could do is shake my head. This man doesnt know how ebay works, its called a BIN price. So a warning to all NT'ers dont deal with this guy. He isnt legit.
mad.gif
tired.gif

he should get a ban or a suspension if this is true.

Its true niketalk fam. I got no reason to lie on this man. But what can i do, nothing. Just gotta take the "L" on that situation

whoa? jhobson5? what are you talking about? lol i was looking to buy these sneakers. sellers name is sam? im jeremyt7 lol

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

This cat already has these listed on ebay, and is trying to see what he should get for them. SMH
eyes.gif

On a side note, this guy isnt a seller you want to deal with. I won a pair of "Son of Gloves" off him for $56 shipped off feebay. Then he proceeds to try to have the tranaction cancelled claiming that his house was broken into and the shoes were stolen. So I sent him a message asking if he was being honest, because most people would just cancel auction and be done with the whole ebay deal. We go back and forth a few times, and he admits he has the sneakers but feels he should get more for them. So we have a yahoo chat, and dude says he wants $150 shipped for em or he isnt shipping em. All i could do is shake my head. This man doesnt know how ebay works, its called a BIN price. So a warning to all NT'ers dont deal with this guy. He isnt legit.
mad.gif
tired.gif

he should get a ban or a suspension if this is true.

Its true niketalk fam. I got no reason to lie on this man. But what can i do, nothing. Just gotta take the "L" on that situation
I would have forward that conversation to eBay.

Hotness from August '97. Nike if they'd decide to re-release af1's they need to release the super jewels again. They was the %*** when the droppedwit the jewel swoosh. I had bout 10-11 pairs of them. These didn't have a name(we didn't name shoes back then)although ppl was rockin these wit theDenver Broncos jersey(John Elway,Terrell Davis)but these still will break necks today. Good pickup homie.
pimp.gif

These and the leather mesh low tops that came out back then were the BOMB!!!

I need the leather/mesh lows real bad!!!!!

That is such a classic color way!

i still have them in 5 other colorways still freshlike ncblue/white black/red green/white and all white grey accents

Back
Top Bottom