Vintage Nike/Jordan Flight Club catalog, 3 sets of Lace locks $4.50 LOL PICS

I've heard it asked before did the AJ VII come with lace locks because every now & then I would see pair with a lace locks, well Nike sold lace locksback in the early 90's 3 sets for only $4.50 "mix & match colors" -Flame Red, Royal Blue, Maroon.

wish they had that now, check out all the other stuff they sold, coffee mugs, watches, trash cans, Pencil Sets,

The Wing's poster
eek.gif
HE DIDN'T PALM THE BALL
laugh.gif

That catalog is fire. I wish I would have known about it back in the day!

Zach can you let it out the bag bout this sig! I cant believe I couldnt even get some pics!

Wow, I remember seeing this...maybe not this issue, but a lot of those items in there, especially the clothes. The black/red/gold jumpsuit.

Also, I remember the symbol well, the jumpman with the circle around it...can't remember what it said in there, but a membership came witha sticker of thatsymbol, I had it on my mirror.

Nice...i remember when my friend brought that to class in Elementary school way back

Originally Posted by Fab1122

That catalog is fire. I wish I would have known about it back in the day!

Zach can you let it out the bag bout this sig! I cant believe I couldnt even get some pics!
I wanna know more about the sig this guy has up!

wink.gif

these are from the same mag posted above.

I have that warm-up suit somewhere. I gotta pull it out a take some pics. I remember buying a white Baseball type shirt like the one ine the pic, but it saidJordan across the front, not Nike. I still have that somewhere too.

^^^ I agree 100%, got a lot of fire in the mag. I saved some of my lace locks and I switch them up every now and then. Thanks for the pics.

Yeah, I have a set of the red ones - got back in about 1992 I think.

I neeeed that fanny pack though!

THATS HOW FLIGHTCLUB SHOULD BE RAN NOW!! AT LEAST THE HAD REAL EXCLUSIVES.
You said it....

with the modern day flight club, Its like they rushed into making a website to sell stuff before they had figured out what to sell...Could you imagine if youwould have received that mailer back in the day and only two products were available...
laugh.gif

I mean what do they do over there at JB all day read Niketalk??????

Maybe Gentry should be more concerned with giving the public what WE want for awhile like it used to be.... instead of himself....In case you haven't readhis interview...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom