Vintage Rap/Rock/R&B/Wrestling Tees

88b46da5-1.jpg
Man I had that shirt.

I always wanted that Wolfpack NWO shirt.

Another classic shirt.

I hated the goofy kid-friendly updates of it. It just screamed tame, hokey, and soft
View media item 2121721View media item 2121722

Last edited:
Last edited:
Please post sites that carry these memorabilia tees and classic shirts. Much appreciated.

+

I'ma have to agree with ninjahood ninjahood & @sckid20 , you look like a hypebeast wearing this stuff and not knowing anything about what your actually wearing.

Attitude era tees >

Who would of thought these would comeback around :lol:
"Hello ladies" from Val Venus would be tight

their art is emblematic of their movement...if you look up da history of band shirts it goes into detail on da aforementioned.

all im saying is you gonna look like a straight fraud if someone asks u to name da members or ask u whats yr fav album and ur response is "well umm..i just like da shirt"

:lol:
so much this.

Sweet thread :smokin

As far as rock tees go, the key is findin the bands you like that also aren't the same 5 groups every store sells (Nirvana, Kiss, Hendrix, GnR, Pink Floyd, etc) (although those will always work)

Some of my personal favs have been ones I've made at Strange Cargo in Chicago, highly recommended :pimp: Any image you got on your hands they will basically make you any tee on-spot for around 22 bucks.

seen da most random Metallica/Iron Maiden shirts at VIM... this look starting to trend hard.

WWE slacking wit da reprint retro shirts.

Sweet thread
smokin.gif

As far as rock tees go, the key is findin the bands you like that also aren't the same 5 groups every store sells (Nirvana, Kiss, Hendrix, GnR, Pink Floyd, etc) (although those will always work)

Some of my personal favs have been ones I've made at Strange Cargo in Chicago, highly recommended
pimp.gif
Any image you got on your hands they will basically make you any tee on-spot for around 22 bucks.
Where can I find the designs of vintage tour tees to have them printed on shirts? You got me thinking now.

Back
Top Bottom