Vintage sneaker commercial Thread!!

i loved that barkley one ! i wonder why nike stopped with the hoop shoes commercials ? the jordan ones were wpic, the lebron ones were amazing, the kobe/bron puppets were 2 good 2 b true, could go on forever, the ones that had a bunch of nike hoopers on em, specially with the glove.

my fav of all time though isnt a nike one.................

you ALREADY know what they did fir me .......................................

BRING BACK THE COMMERCIALS NIKE STOP BEIN LAZY !!! PLEASE !

goodness YES ! the Barkley ones went so hard. they all gave us a different view of the players than we had from just watching games.

sometimes it was even the first look we got at an upcoming shoe, jordans especially, i remember waiting for all star weekend to see the new nike mj commercial

gone are the days

omg THAT Jordan XIII is LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe they stopped making em cause theyll never be able to math what they did back then, EVAH

Those Ballistic Forces were my “back to school” sneaker for my junior year of High School.
I’d buy a retro on Day 1, but I’m not holding my breath that they’ll ever come out again.

they r almost like a photo album, the memories they bring back are crazy

heres one with almost all of them i guess

this is my fav by FR though, my man LIL DEZ !!!

RIP MAMBA

Why hasn’t NIKE released commercial collections digitally? They have a lot of heat they could sell and even jump on the NFT bandwagon by creating gifs from “rare” or hardly seen commercials. I know they need more money (sarcasm) so I’m just throwing the idea out there.

Back
Top Bottom