Vintage Sports Apparel store on Fairfax?

so I went to fairfax on Sunday saw this store that sold vintage apparel for youth baby's and some adult clothes. I go today Monday and it's gone anyone have an idea of this store cuz I saw a jacket I wanted but waited to check &still

Man. I bought a shirt there but fr the life of me I can't remember the name, everything was reasonable. Had like old snapbacks and baseball cards and stuff right ???

If you're in the OC area, there's a spot off State College... Some old white dude owns the spot.

Win Lose Or Draw Sports Cards & Clothing
510 S State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA

If you're coming from the 91 Freeway, you'd head south, it'd be on your left side. you'd have to bust a U right after Lincoln.

No rape prices. He pretty much has the stuff tagged retail as they would've been at the current time. he has a mixture of current/vintage stuff.

You should check him out. Some of the Starter/Apex jackets he has...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Man. I bought a shirt there but fr the life of me I can't remember the name, everything was reasonable. Had like old snapbacks and baseball cards and stuff right ???

late response again lol but it's not breezy excursion. but yeah they had old snapbacks and baseball cards. there was a girl on her MacBook chillin

I vaugley remember passing by a place where two dudes outside of a store selling a ton of vintage snapbacks on fairfax

Back
Top Bottom