Vinyl Collection Thread... vol. crate diggers welcome

anyone else on here collect vinyls? Found a record store near my work and im just starting to really get into crate digging. I mostly stick with artists I know or by the look of the cover. Just wondering who else collects vinyls and what are some of the rare or most favorite ones you own. It would be nice to be pointed in the direction of some good vinyls. Feel free to post pics

anyone else on here collect vinyls? Found a record store near my work and im just starting to really get into crate digging. I mostly stick with artists I know or by the look of the cover. Just wondering who else collects vinyls and what are some of the rare or most favorite ones you own. It would be nice to be pointed in the direction of some good vinyls. Feel free to post pics

Originally Posted by PLVN

In before Thriller...

laugh.gif
 funny you say that cause i found a copy for $10 today

i collect vinyls. i own a rega p1 record player at the moment.

i mainly dabble in jazz artists. i have some albums from ella fitzgerald, biliie holiday, julie london, sarah vaughan, dinah washington, and lucy ann polk.

haven't dug through crates in awhile though, been so busy with other stuff recently.

i collect vinyls. i own a rega p1 record player at the moment.

i mainly dabble in jazz artists. i have some albums from ella fitzgerald, biliie holiday, julie london, sarah vaughan, dinah washington, and lucy ann polk.

haven't dug through crates in awhile though, been so busy with other stuff recently.

I recently put 98% of my collection in storage.

Now I only have like 50 pieces laying around which is stuff that I just want to sell...mostly pop/psych stuff.

I recently put 98% of my collection in storage.

Now I only have like 50 pieces laying around which is stuff that I just want to sell...mostly pop/psych stuff.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I paid 20 in 07
embarassed.gif

I mean it IS an absolute must have, but it's also one of the best selling albums of all time.

This means it can be found in almost any dollar bin.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I paid 20 in 07
embarassed.gif

I mean it IS an absolute must have, but it's also one of the best selling albums of all time.

This means it can be found in almost any dollar bin.

still dj on vinyl  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  will take some pics in the AM, lots of hot dance records are on vinyl only these days.... clone records, phonica, redeyerecords are some cool sites

still dj on vinyl  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  will take some pics in the AM, lots of hot dance records are on vinyl only these days.... clone records, phonica, redeyerecords are some cool sites

I'll probably post some stuff later, but I can't be the only person that will buy multiple copies of albums just because you love them so...right?

I'll probably post some stuff later, but I can't be the only person that will buy multiple copies of albums just because you love them so...right?

Back
Top Bottom