Virgin Mobile to get iPhone starting June 29 vol. Giggity

balloonoboy

Banned
Not sure how much the phones will cost, but $45/month for 1200 minutes and unlimited web.
pimp.gif

Don't quote me, but I believe it's $549 for the iPhone 4. $649 for the iPhone 4s.
Best buy started doing preorders a couple days ago.

Cricket is getting then also. Looks like they are.going for.one last hoorah before the new iphone comes out
nerd.gif

I assume for those prices it's off contract? Can you get an unlocked one and use it on their network?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

yet somehow T-mobile is still left out. smh

<---Plays with Samsung galaxy phone

Right, smh man. My contract is up soon im about to be audi 5

Originally Posted by mecca336gnc

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

yet somehow T-mobile is still left out. smh

<---Plays with Samsung galaxy phone

Right, smh man. My contract is up soon im about to be audi 5

I'm in the same boat as y'all.......I'm out my contract in December tho, I'll most likely be going iPhone, just don't know which carrier yet

"Both the iPhone 4 and 4S will be up for grabs on the Beyond Talk data and messaging plans from $35 per month or $30 when registering for automatic payments. The price you pay for not having a contract? That'll be $649 for the 16GB 4S or save $100 by going for the 8GB iPhone 4." - From Engadget

It's going to be one made for VM, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to use the Sprint or VZW with some tweaking. Wouldn't be able to use the AT&T because VM is CDMA.

It's going to be the phone outright ($650 for the 4s, and I think $550 for the 4) and then VM is actually lowering the monthly price by $5.

Back
Top Bottom