Virginia cops unappreciation post

This is a vent post but the reason I got my first ticket was just simply ******ed.

I was coming back from Lifetime Fairfax and I came up to a light and made a rolling stop to make a right turn. No incoming traffic that I can see and then all of a sudden a see blue lights behind me. Pull over and the officer's name is Cpt. Payne and had a NO WHINING sticker on the back of his ticketbook clip thing. Seriously $182.00 down the drain for making a rolling stop. :smh:
smh.gif

Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

that EXACTLY why i come to a complete stop at stop lights. even when it's yellow and im boutta make a right turn. i still come to a complete stop. va cops are @#%$.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino​
TEAM MAC​

They have nothing to do and they gotta make money for the Metro coming to Dulles Airport.

Y'all dudes make me laugh.... As soon as something happens to you (or your family), the first thing you do is call the "Virginia Cops you Unappreciate" so much... I think there should be a list of all the people who 'Unappreciate Virginia Cops' and post your names and addresses... Let's see how fast of a response time you get when you need one....

I understand that from time to time you get a ticket that may be debateable as to whether it's warranted... Hell, it even happened to me... (a rolling stop entering Fairfax County parkway from Old Keen Mill Rd in 2001 before I became a cop). But, I know that it was my fault...

Been into the shoe game for years, and now as an adult (and a Virginia 'Cop'), my interest in the culture is still strong... But when I come into this Message Board and read 'Opinions' such as those posted above, it makes me sick... and I can't believe I'm wasting my time responding. I, as well as other Police Officers in DC/MD/VA, get dressed every day, leave our family's to go out and put our lives on the line... From the smallest traffic tickets (where some Officers get shot in the face)... to the gangs, robberies, rapes, and murders you hope you and your family will never have to experience... So, go on and 'Unappreciate Virginia Cops"... One of us will STILL be there when you REALLY need us... That being said, I need to jump in the shower, strap-up and go to work...

..and don't pull the Internet Tough Guy routine explaining how you can handle all of your own situations like a soldier...

Nobody buys it... :smh:
smh.gif

THEM PIGS IS RACIST TOO I GOT STOPPED IN MY CADILLAC WITH NOTHIN ON ME TWICE EVERY WEEKEND FOR A WHOLE MONTH AND EVERYTIME THEY WILL TELL ME THAT MY TINT WAS TOO DARK AND I HAD THE RECIEPT FOR THE PERCENTAGE AND SHOWED EM EVERYTIME AND WEN THEY USE THEM METERS THE WOULD TELL ME DIFFERENT LIMITS EVERYTIME @#%$ HAMPTON POLICE

Yep they use the minor traffic violation just to search your car and what not. It has happened to me enough in Herndon. I have a few friends that are cops and they tell me this stuff all the time. And there are actually decent cops out there but the ones that pull this racist crap are the ones that bring the good cops down.
Do you really care? Cause I don't.

Minor traffic violations as a means to greater ends? Yes, it happens. Typical practice in Police work. More often than not, it yields positive results... There are good Police Officers and Bad Police Officers... As there are good & bad 'everybodys'... I have never made an arrest that wasn't justified... Plain and simple...

For those who make comments they wouldn't dare say in the presence off those they offend.... No respect due.

But don't you think $182.00 for a rolling stop with no incoming traffic a little overboard? I got a clean record and all and dude wasn't having it.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

^ Your charge is the exact same violation I was charged with back before I became a cop... Back in 2001, I only had to pay the ticket which was less than $100.00 at the time. Alot of these new fees are excessive, but that is the Commonwealth of Virginia's decision to up the amount of the violations. Not the Officer's...

I don't work in the traffic division, but Officer's have the ability to use descretion on many of the situations they encounter, but not all. When they can, whether or not they not they choose to use it is up to them... There are no such things as 'quotas' to meet, etc. But an Officer can't be out there giving Warnings to everybody... It would look as if he/she wasn't doing anything at all... But again, the amount of the violation isn't up to the Officer... That's the Commonwealth's decision...

Quote:
Minor traffic violations as a means to greater ends? Yes, it happens. Typical practice in Police work.
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

The "Minor traffic violations as a means to a greater ends..." comment obviously had nothing to do with race or any type of profiling (style of car, dress of people inside the car, etc.) for that matter... It has to do with reasonable suspicion and probable cause... I know that there has been situations that paint Police Officers in a bad light... Those Officers should be ashamed of themselves... but people have to remember... THERE IS GOOD AND BAD EVERYBODIES.... Drs., Lawyers, Mothers, Fathers, Stockroom workers, whatever... The Officers that do their best to look out for the best interests and safety of others are the ones I identify with... The others are a disgrace to the badge. Integrity is everything in law enforcement, as it should be with everyone... A person with no integrity really doesn't have anything else... Right?

I'm done with speaking on this issue but all of these, "VA cops can suck me off..." comments I've seen... Just needed a response. Who's really the 'sucker'? I don't hide behind a screen name... K Smith.

that's why i drive a volvo.

but really, ksmith4768, is that your badge number? also which city/county are you with?

5% percent tent so you can't see up in my window
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

it doesnt matter what u drive... cause they will still get u...
they are undercover in Cameros, Esclades, and Hummers around PrinceWillaim and Stafford county.... i seen a undercover mini van in Fredricksburg awhile back too..
they always out to get us
not a noob... just dont post alot.

Back
Top Bottom