Visiting OC in a Couple Weeks What to Do?

Joined Feb 9, 2006
Whats up everyone, I am going to be down in Orange County for around 4 days, I was wondering what/were are the shoe spots? Fun places to go and chill.

On Saturday I will be at the Dunkxchange 2 year anniversary, anyone else going?
Sneakerfiles.com - Specializing to your Sneaker Needs.
Sneakerfiles.com Forum

Joined Jun 2, 2005
beatnic fullerton
blends costa mesa
irvine spectrum
disneyland
knotts
south coast plaza
fashion island
laguna beach (best beach in the state imo)

TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

Joined Aug 25, 2005
not much.

one spot kevinwiz left out is the block.

If you want to get your drink on for a cheap price, hit up Dave & Busters for their Happy Hour on Thursdays. 10PM - close. 1/2 off mixed drinks I believe. Beware though, I been goin to D&B Happy Hour for the last 4-5 years but its been less and less frequent as of late. The place is overrun with Asian gangsters and hypebeasts.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:[hr][/hr]HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho.. [hr][/hr]

Joined Apr 21, 2001
also at the block koji's shabu shabu is 1/2 off. only good from 3pm-6pm mon-fri
i think spent like only $25 for me and lady the other day when we strolled in - not bad at all.

If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Joined Mar 18, 2004
I'm gonna be visiting LA in a couple of weeks....what are good spots for shopping near downtown and hollywood?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Joined Dec 26, 2004
Where's the Asian places with a lot of beer and fine ladies

little saigon...bolsa area.
go to anyplace that says cafe on it i guess...

and i honestly dont find the block to entertaining....hit up huntington beach for some outdoor shopping....its a nice place to go to at night.
and hit up newport...its beautiful

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now