Visiting seattle this weekend, whats good?

Hey, I'm coming down from Vancouver with my guys on Friday. Gonna hang in Seattle, and check out the UW game on saturday, our guy is playing. It'll be dope to see that.

So what are some places to check out? Eats, shopping, nightlife, etc... does UW have anything popping?
We're staying downtown if it matters.

Btw, how strict are clubs/bars on Ids? One dude is 20 but borrowed one.

Thanks

Hey, I'm coming down from Vancouver with my guys on Friday. Gonna hang in Seattle, and check out the UW game on saturday, our guy is playing. It'll be dope to see that.

So what are some places to check out? Eats, shopping, nightlife, etc... does UW have anything popping?
We're staying downtown if it matters.

Btw, how strict are clubs/bars on Ids? One dude is 20 but borrowed one.

Thanks

Shopping:

If you're looking for kicks and stuff you can check out RPSLIFE, Goods, Sneakercity. Those 3 come to my mind in Seattle. Of course you have Niketown as well in downtown.
General shopping downtown by Westlake you'll find everything there from Nordstroms/Macys/Gap/Urban Outfitters/H&M/and many of the other stuff down by Westlake.

Eats:
Anything in particular? There's always Thai Tom on the Ave by UW. Killer place for Thai food, always a line no matter what.

Nightlife:

Just hit up Belltown or Pioneer Square and you'll be fine.

Shopping:

If you're looking for kicks and stuff you can check out RPSLIFE, Goods, Sneakercity. Those 3 come to my mind in Seattle. Of course you have Niketown as well in downtown.
General shopping downtown by Westlake you'll find everything there from Nordstroms/Macys/Gap/Urban Outfitters/H&M/and many of the other stuff down by Westlake.

Eats:
Anything in particular? There's always Thai Tom on the Ave by UW. Killer place for Thai food, always a line no matter what.

Nightlife:

Just hit up Belltown or Pioneer Square and you'll be fine.

Cool, good looks man.

Should come in handy. I saw the Man vs Food Seattle. So gonna see if we can do Red Mill, thats the spot huh?

Cool, good looks man.

Should come in handy. I saw the Man vs Food Seattle. So gonna see if we can do Red Mill, thats the spot huh?

Everything is great in seattle, hit up downtown, pike place, restaurants. Check out the ferry rides to some of the islands. The Underground Tour is cool lil thing for history on seattle

Everything is great in seattle, hit up downtown, pike place, restaurants. Check out the ferry rides to some of the islands. The Underground Tour is cool lil thing for history on seattle

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Cool, good looks man.

I have been to Red Mill a couple of times. They have one of the best burgers and onion rings, I ate in my life.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Cool, good looks man.

I have been to Red Mill a couple of times. They have one of the best burgers and onion rings, I ate in my life.

Red Mill is pretty bomb, and a must have if visiting Seattle.
My favorite place for seafood is Chinook's, right by the Ballard bridge in Magnolia. Awesome food.

****'s is a local must try also, cheap prices, and greasy deliciousness.

For shopping, there are a ton of urban clothing and shoe stores on Capitol Hill, I'd start there.

Red Mill is pretty bomb, and a must have if visiting Seattle.
My favorite place for seafood is Chinook's, right by the Ballard bridge in Magnolia. Awesome food.

****'s is a local must try also, cheap prices, and greasy deliciousness.

For shopping, there are a ton of urban clothing and shoe stores on Capitol Hill, I'd start there.

Back
Top Bottom