Visiting Seoul, Korea this weekend. Recommendations?

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for anyone that visited Seoul, Korea.

Looking for some nightlife spots (night clubs, lounges, etc) and places to eat!

I'm also looking around on travel forums, but I figured NT would give a good first hand exp.

Thanks in advance.

It depends on how long you are going to stay and where you are staying but a few things just to get you started:

Clubs/Bars/Lounges:

- a lot of the popular lounges and clubs are in Itaewon right now. You can check out a place called B-One right next to Itaewon station: https://www.facebook.com/b1itaewon

- there are a lot of clubs near Hongdae University. It is a little outside of central seoul but it won't be as expensive.

Things to see:

- If this is your first time, you can try this hop on hop off bus. It is only $10 and it takes you to most of the spots: http://www.visitseoul.net/en/articl...iew&art_id=40600&lang=en&m=0003001004007&p=04

Visiting Korea at this time??
sick.gif
laugh.gif
You trying to die OP?
Anyone can die anywhere at anytime

But anyways, I believe that you'll like it and enjoy it there.  What I've been told about Seoul is that that it's very diverse people wise including exchange students from various places worldwide.  There will be people that speak English and a lot of entertainment venues for you to take part in.  Just have an open mind and enjoy yourself.

Dude visit Hongdae..........theres like a million clubs out there in one area, If you go to this little park area there that's where all the foreigners from all over the world hang out Lots of rap and dance battles and jam sessions. Go to Myeong-Deong for shopping/food. Gangnam area is a lil on the expensive side but that area is nice too. Definitely visit the tower, use the cable car ride and the view from the top is breathtaking! Definitely drink up on that soju, you're gonna wake up dont know what the **** happened and your ish is green. If you want a cheap place to stay, just look for the love motels, theyre like 35,000 won. The barbershop rotating sign is a sign for a happy ending massage place lol be careful. Lived there for a year, hit me up if ya got more questions.

Dude visit Hongdae..........theres like a million clubs out there in one area, If you go to this little park area there that's where all the foreigners from all over the world hang out Lots of rap and dance battles and jam sessions. Go to Myeong-Deong for shopping/food. Gangnam area is a lil on the expensive side but that area is nice too. Definitely visit the tower, use the cable car ride and the view from the top is breathtaking! Definitely drink up on that soju, you're gonna wake up dont know what the **** happened and your ish is green. If you want a cheap place to stay, just look for the love motels, theyre like 35,000 won. The barbershop rotating sign is a sign for a happy ending massage place lol be careful. Lived there for a year, hit me up if ya got more questions.

theres a tower? hahahaha ive been to Seoul like 5 times in my life, never knew that.

thanks for all the responses.
We already booked our flight before that N korea stuff got fired up. They are all talk anyways lol.

Definitely going to the Hongdae area and will write down the other places. hop on hop off bus is good, it will be very handy I think. It will be very fun if we find some ppl that speak English as well haha.

the barbershop swirly sign lol, thanks for the heads up. I'll know where to stay away from.

gonna try and see a baseball game, I heard its crazy fun.

Back
Top Bottom