Vitaly during world cup final. lol

Just a quick google search, consensus shows that it's around 1/3 of a penny for every view......no were close to 10 cents a view.

Some of you are REALLLLY gullible SMH when it comes to believing that these dudes are millionaires now
mean.gif
Do these guys even earn off of views? Because I thought their earnings were derived from the advertisements in their videos. At least that's what the Youtube Partners program dictates. And lol at basing their earnings off of a view calculator. 

What does that jenna marbles do to be #4? Saw her on an episode of ridiculousness and she's below awg in looks and personality.

I don't watch any of these prank youtube channels. I only watch Kassem G. Dude is funny.

I believe Michelle Phan is even called the accidental millionaire, I don't think Fousey making millions, but he eating good off these vids, a lot of these high viewed people are, they definitely making a lot more money than the average joe and they are doing it on their terms and having fun doing so, that's winning at life if you ask me....sure beats having to clock in each day and do what your boss tells you, but yeah youtubers on a higher scale than Fousey are making millions.

All you go outta do is be entertaining and it'll be good. I do think it's harder for Vitalys of YT because you have to be original compared to Boogie2988 who gets to rage whenever a new game gets released.

I believe Michelle Phan is even called the accidental millionaire, I don't think Fousey making millions, but he eating good off these vids, a lot of these high viewed people are, they definitely making a lot more money than the average joe and they are doing it on their terms and having fun doing so, that's winning at life if you ask me....sure beats having to clock in each day and do what your boss tells you, but yeah youtubers on a higher scale than Fousey are making millions.
Yea man..

Supereeego, Timothy DeLaGhetto, Swoozie06, Hotdamnirock, Jerry LaVigne Jr, Dormtainment, Andrea's Choice, they make bank

Last edited:
If it was 10 cents a view even I'd be rich.

As I said with the 10c a view, I wasn't sure how true it was.

But, on the other hand, I will say that I doubt everyone has the same deal. At the time, Soula Boy had millions of views (in 2012 he had over 340m views), and he was one of the first to get a youtube deal. Son was dropping weekly videos hitting 500k easily, and his actual music videos like Crank Dat were doin insane numbers, hell that gobbage song Speakers Going Hammer is sittin on 25 million views.

Whether Soulja really got 10c a view is probably false, but I don't think he was gettin a fraction of a cent when he first inked that deal.

Anyone have an article explaining how this youtube money works. Videos are cool but I'm a reader.

You're completely off base bruh.
Believe what you want, man. 

All the research I've done over the years say that most get fractions of cents per view. 10 cents would be ludicrous. 

Let's say a person puts up a new video, and it goes viral and hits a million views in a day. You really think that person just 100k like that? 

laugh.gif

my boy put up the video for belle biv devoe poison and that joint got damb near 5 mil views and he dont see a penny outta that

my boy put up the video for belle biv devoe poison and that joint got damb near 5 mil views and he dont see a penny outta that

Doesn't work like that.

Has to be original content.

And you have to have proven your following first. Last I checked, you don't just open an account on day one, upload a video and start seeing checks coming in.

Doesn't work like that.

Has to be original content.

And you have to have proven your following first. Last I checked, you don't just open an account on day one, upload a video and start seeing checks coming in.

This. There are a lot of stipulations in the ad partnerships.

Oh look we're arguing about whether someone makes 10 cents or 1/10th of a cent per view on YT when you guys could be getting in the game and getting this money....

Some of y'all dumb as hell if you don't think Fousey banking. He is making 60k - 90k a MONTH!

Social blade is the site where these popular youtubers go on.

A popular youtuber was telling me this.

I was shocked to hear Chris J making almost 15k monthly.

Just pointing out the obvious that no one is making 10 cents a view, bro. 

Also get off Fouseys nuts already. I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom