| ** Viva la Hova ** | vol. Damn not another Jay thread, but at least this is worth it

i skimmed through it and wasn't too impressed.
gotta give it some more thorough listens probably

laugh.gif
very urban.

are your version's saying mix it up every song? anyone have a link to a clean version

The League Crew delivers that HEAT
pimp.gif
as usual....Mick Boogie & Terry Urban can dothis in their sleep (ie. Kanye West's "The Graduate" or Biggie's "Unbelievable")

YO! I was wondering if anyone can list the Coldplay song used in each track. I know the Jay-Z verses but I wanna know the Coldplay songs.

I never listened to Coldplay, so I wasn't expecting much.....but this is absolute flames to me.

Maybe y'all CP listeners are more familiar with the concpets of their songs or have memories or expectations attached to their work but for me it caught meoff guard.

Jigga verses always sound ill with a band behind him. You get to appreciate the lyricism in a totally different way.

whoa.

i just listened to it front to back. i couldn't stop. didn't expect that.

but i guess the best way to listen to it is to not have expectations.
i listen to coldplay. i listen to jay-z. and no, the songs weren't on
some "similar concept" type $@*+. but it flowed. at first, i thought
they should've ended it with beach chair. but that X Y Z as the
last joint is cold. $@*+, lot of em tracks were dope. it's not one of
them mixtapes that still have you thinking of the old beats...
well, maybe except for "Fallin in Shadows" on this one.

but overall, i thought it was dope. worth the listen, imo.

I'm a huge fan of both Coldplay and Jay-Z, so for those that aren't that familiar with Coldplay give me a couple hours and I'll give a review.

Very very cool stuff...not sure why they changed Chris Martin's voice so much though, they should've kept it the way it is if possible. Almost soundslike a girl is singing, unless it is a girl? Either way I would've liked Chris Martin's originals on here but the album is solid as hell.

Edit: it's def. a different voice in some of the songs.
laugh.gif
@ me.

Back
Top Bottom