VNDSEB will be opening a physical store in Pinole!

vnds eastbay

Banned
Almost 5 months ago I first posted about my store on here. I'm happy to announce that my online shoe store will transition into a physical store in the Bay Area. Now anyone who ever doubted the authenticity of my store will be able to judge for their self and see that we are indeed reputable. We will open in Pinole on May 17th , 2014 which is next Saturday at 12:00pm.  The address is 2566 Appian Way Pinole, CA 94564. I will be selling both new and used by way of consignment. I will be offering 90/10 splits on consignments for the first few months so be sure to bring in any of your shoes. Also, I will be showcasing many local clothing lines so we can all support each other and grow together. I'm also always open to showcase new brands so please let us now about yours. I hope everyone that sees this can come check it out and see for yourself. 

Last edited:
I pass through Appian Way on my way to work in Orinda. Ima have to slide through one day soon.

Hey what are your store hours? Are you still looking for shoes to sell as cosignment? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom