****Vol.2 Nine Long Years....R.I.P. DJ Screw****

First thread got lost in the yuku switchover. I'm a diehard Screwhead, jam the real DJ Screw everyday allday. Got love for Ron-C and 5000 Watts and others,but nobody does it better than the Creator himself.

Nine long years later, has everyone forgotten about Bangin Screw in lieu of stupid fruity swag and Auto-Tune? I can't listen to that garbage that peoplecall rap music these days.... I'm 26 maybe I'm too old but I'll give Gucci, OJ, and Jeezy a pass the rest of it is excruciatingly painful to hear.

Come on in and tip down a foe or a pint, smoke a fry with me and lets go bacc to Screw's house at "3 N Da Mornin", on "June 27th"I'm "Still a G at 27"

It's crazy... Without Screw there would be no "The Day Hell Broke Loose," never mind Houston becoming the proving ground for local rappers thatit did in the mid to late-00s. RIP Screw.

pimp.gif

4 Corners of the World, As The World Turns Slow, Late Night Fuccin Yo Beeyotch....

smokin.gif

^Yea You Already Know..Just Copped that Chapter 145 S.U.C. For Life and Screw Did That Al-D Why You Hate me In...Screw Was A Fool With Them Tables

Im wit ya man, the screw heads are here, but like you said......alot of us are older now around 25 and up...im 27 and i jam a screw tape occasionally on my ownbut with the youngins i dont really play it much....my fave is Blu 22 hands down!

SUC Soldiers United 4 Cash was the truth, I got the Collector's Edition DVD and about a dozen copies on VHS....

Any of y'all get any of those triple CDs w/ the sticcer and thangs on the inside? They got a bunch of tapes like thrown together but its classic Screw to smoke and ride to or jus chill and lean.... I'm 26 and this new stuff doesn't do it for me at all.... maybe I need to just accept the fact that I'm gettin old
frown.gif

4 Corners of the World, Barre, Big Horace B-Day Tape (can't remember the name)

I got dranked out last night in the hotel suite its been awhile and I crushed a 4....
tired.gif
Fat Pat/Mike D- "Let's Call Up On Drank"
smokin.gif

Big Horace Birthday Tape (forget the name) with that Big Moe over that B.I.G. "Sky's The Limit"
eek.gif

bout to sip a pint later today for that Fat Pat

twelve long years this week....

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom