Voting is so important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot (259).png
Screenshot (258).png

i got a boy that works in LA also in the film industry and i been hearing about how it slowed up good luck fam

i rocked with you at first, but you quickly became that family member who only comes around when they need something. Cant imagine you being any different irl.

With that being said, kick rocks. Didnt even click on your vid and never will again.

Right.

At minimum he could come in and post in some threads here and there but nah. :lol:

All for self promotion.

Nice video though OP.

I come in ready to laugh at someone saying this and leave:lol:
:lol: I don't know why but it's refreshing to me to get feedback from people who don't like you. like if my mom and dad said they like it (they don't) then I wouldn't trust it but if you guys say it's okay, it means more

I actually like forgetting all about this dude, then he pops up self-promoting with an interesting thread title that at least makes me enter and then I dip cuz I aint supporting :lol:

It's like one or two other NTers with this same M.O. One guy is always entering raffles or competitions to do something silly so he can win after he posts a sob story, and begging us to vote. Very similar but that guy isn't trying to make it in Hollywood.

Last edited:
I actually like forgetting all about this dude, then he pops up self-promoting with an interesting thread title that at least makes me enter and then I dip cuz I aint supporting :lol:

It's like one or two other NTers with this same M.O. One guy is always entering raffles or competitions to do something silly so he can win after he posts a sob story very similar but he isn't trying to make it in Hollywood.
Man said its me again like we supposed to know who he is

Cool twist.

Didn't like how it was shot though. Don't feel the 'hand-held shot in this.

Also probably would've helped if Steven was wearing a different shirt from the photo.

Lighting was also harsh.

i get the hustle. i do. it's just annoying af to everyone. it's a necessary evil but you gotta do what you gotta do.
like the cats selling their tapes on the street. i feel you but i still don't wanna hear the ****.
good luck though.

Reactions: g14
3 minutes and so it was tough but we tried our best with the limitations
Could've had the conversation with IT Support occur during the shots that she was typing in the password. That could've saved you extra time to add to the story.

Let me tell you what women want. To be perfectly honest, in my opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of ones views and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and everyones valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

i give honest reviews so i say this with respect
youre not going to win.

That was terrible.
Those "actors" are terrible. Ive seen better acting in the WWE.
Lighting is horrible.
camera work is laughable. get a damn steady cam or something.
This would be bad for a college video.

To emphasize how crappy that video is i want to post this video about a little girl who finds her mothers laptop and realizes shes dead.
The acting is better, the lighting is better, and the camera work is better.

it is from a cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom