• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally found a cord that would work with my computer. My Gnex is now rooted and I flashed ParanoidAndroid

he-man-i-have-the-power-o.gif

:wow: :wow:

http://m.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g2/mobile_4.jsp
Soooo happy with this G2 . The screen is easily the best ive ever seen on a smartphone the colors are so punchy and vibrant it looks like its super amoled but maintains the crisp text and bright whites you get from an lcd panel. Also believe it or not the LG custom UX is probably my favorite out of all the custom skins , it just doesnt get in your way at all and offers great customization of the stock launcher out of the box . The camera absolutely obliterates my One but the sound is not in the same league at all and for what it's worth im actually enjoying the lightness of the plastic build compared to the aluminum One. Battery life is outstanding which is a huge plus. Overall im very impressed and happy with my purchase. Also T-Mobile's network is awesome I love actually being able to watch HD videos on youtube and actually download apps now on a real LTE network.

Thanks man I did some research and yes that G2 is the stuff!! I'm copping it today instead of n5. I just dint see why people are so hype for the g5 it have no features

The g2 have the same snapdragon cpu as n5

Last edited:
And it has a bigger battery/better camera as well

People are attracted to nexus because the dev community is unmatched..if youre not into doing that then its no real benefit to you i guess. Even then not ever having to wait for updates is also a draw for people.

Like i said earlier its all personal preferrence get what you like eff what everyone else thinks

Last edited:

Finally found a cord that would work with my computer. My Gnex is now rooted and I flashed ParanoidAndroid

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 I used all the guides you sent me, after all this time. I feel like I have a brand new phone right now, I'm about to go to Nappyfone and jack a theme and buy a new battery. I might keep this thing forever.

Any recommended apps for people with rooted phones?

My hangouts also looks completely different now and is working smoothly. Weird

Last edited:

:wow: :wow:
:lol:  I used all the guides you sent me, after all this time. I feel like I have a brand new phone right now, I'm about to go to Nappyfone and jack a theme and buy a new battery. I might keep this thing forever.

Any recommended apps for people with rooted phones?

Adaway
https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.adaway
Xposed Framework + modules like gravity box
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2327541
Viper4Android
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

also suggest looking for a kernel with sweep2wake functionality so you don't have to use your power button as much.

don't forget to make a complete backup in recovery before installing xposed or flashing kernels.

-----------
lulz @ not seeing the hype of a $350 dollar smartphone when the competition is all $600+.

Last edited:
And it has a bigger battery/better camera as well

People are attracted to nexus because the dev community is unmatched..if youre not into doing that then its no real benefit to you i guess. Even then not ever having to wait for updates is also a draw for people.

Like i said earlier its all personal preferrence get what you like eff what everyone else thinks

That's cause nexus have no features. Everything devs doing is what other phones can do anyways without a dev

:lol:

I mean, like what you like man. But don't just say stuff. Because what you said about what devs do just is not true.

Note 3 is on point . Found out I can get either a tab or a note 8.0 for a hundred through work . How are the tablets ? Or should I go with the ipad air ?

I would run with the Air or the new Mini to be honest. Especially if you can get it cheaper. If not, I would wait for the nexus 10/8

I would run with the Air or the new Mini to be honest. Especially if you can get it cheaper. If not, I would wait for the nexus 10/8

10-4 I mean the note 3 does a lot I see but I still got a ton of apps and am used to apples setup so I feel exposed with out a apple device to plug and play with honestly

Apple has tablets on lock, only argument people can bring up is price. The phone stuff is debatable depending on individual need though.

Are apple tablets even that expensive nowadays :lol: theyre like 100 more than the nexus 7 arent they

Back
Top Bottom