• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody got their nba league pass working yet??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

minimal_drops_by_raadius-d31lph3.png

Don't mind the 15FAIR, it's using C* not F* (will be fixed soon), no way in hell it's 15* in LA right now lol.
I downloaded Typoweather, but what the hell is woeid?

Try this:
the settings page is not rly user friendly to be honest, im working on it though

look at the attachment, did u select the city? to get this dialog u have to
Insert City name => press button get woeid => a label appears
"Verify City - Press me" 
press this for 1-2 seconds and the selection Dialog will apear

Also there is a new update for it but I'm getting FC's all the time when adding the widget 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

minimal_drops_by_raadius-d31lph3.png

Don't mind the 15FAIR, it's using C* not F* (will be fixed soon), no way in hell it's 15* in LA right now lol.
I downloaded Typoweather, but what the hell is woeid?

Try this:
the settings page is not rly user friendly to be honest, im working on it though

look at the attachment, did u select the city? to get this dialog u have to
Insert City name => press button get woeid => a label appears
"Verify City - Press me" 
press this for 1-2 seconds and the selection Dialog will apear

Also there is a new update for it but I'm getting FC's all the time when adding the widget 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

What battery apps are you guys using?

I want something that tracks battery usage. Like a history of some sort.

Would be nice to know the longest and shortest my battery has lasted, etc, etc

Look up Battery Indicator by Darshan Computing in the Market.
65215beba22f906da5a7945f7e50a5fa3d4205f.png

Im trying to discharge my battery.

This is about moderate use. Hopefully it helps with the battery
nerd.gif

- Played Alchemy for about an 1hr 30 mins
- Made some emails
- 5-6 phone calls. No more than 2 minutes
- 10-15 texts
- Lots of net surfing
- Facebook
- took around 10 pics
- I used the video record, but didnt actually record anything

Not sure why the voice call section isnt showing up. I guess I gotta make more calls.

Phone's a G2 btw

What battery apps are you guys using?

I want something that tracks battery usage. Like a history of some sort.

Would be nice to know the longest and shortest my battery has lasted, etc, etc

Look up Battery Indicator by Darshan Computing in the Market.
65215beba22f906da5a7945f7e50a5fa3d4205f.png

Im trying to discharge my battery.

This is about moderate use. Hopefully it helps with the battery
nerd.gif

- Played Alchemy for about an 1hr 30 mins
- Made some emails
- 5-6 phone calls. No more than 2 minutes
- 10-15 texts
- Lots of net surfing
- Facebook
- took around 10 pics
- I used the video record, but didnt actually record anything

Not sure why the voice call section isnt showing up. I guess I gotta make more calls.

Phone's a G2 btw

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What do you mean by discharge?
Run the battery until its dead. I think discharge is the right term
laugh.gif

I read around the net and people are getting much better battery life when they run it dead then charge it to 100%.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What do you mean by discharge?
Run the battery until its dead. I think discharge is the right term
laugh.gif

I read around the net and people are getting much better battery life when they run it dead then charge it to 100%.

Damn son, full day since unplugged? You're getting so much more battery life than me. Teach me the ways?

Damn son, full day since unplugged? You're getting so much more battery life than me. Teach me the ways?

x1dp5i.png

Let me post mine as well then.. running off a 1800 mah battery for the evo. MUCH better battery life than the stock G2 battery. What's the final percentage to let it drain to before recharging? I was thinking like 5%

x1dp5i.png

Let me post mine as well then.. running off a 1800 mah battery for the evo. MUCH better battery life than the stock G2 battery. What's the final percentage to let it drain to before recharging? I was thinking like 5%

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Well my G2 is still fairly new. Had it since Friday.

One thing I did was to have SetCPU underclock the CPU to the minimum whenever the screen is off. There's also another setting on SetCPU that regulates CPU usage.

The app is still pretty new to me so Im still messing around with it.

I keep brightness setting to around 30%

I have FB notifications off. I just manually check for updates. They say FB can really eat up the battery.

Im about to buy that Evo battery too. Just waiting for that eBay seller to accept my offer. I heard a lot of good things about that battery.

Not sure when to recharge the battery again. Im gonna let it drain completely and see how it goes from there.

One thing I did was to have SetCPU underclock the CPU to the minimum whenever the screen is off. There's also another setting on SetCPU that regulates CPU usage.

I have FB notifications off. I just manually check for updates. They say FB can really eat up the battery.

Im about to buy that Evo battery too. Just waiting for that eBay seller to accept my offer. I heard a lot of good things about that battery.

Not sure when to recharge the battery again. Im gonna let it drain completely and see how it goes from there.

Got my Evo last month. Get about a days worth of battery. Have about 13% when im about to go to sleep.

Anyone know if Juice Defender works?

Got my Evo last month. Get about a days worth of battery. Have about 13% when im about to go to sleep.

Anyone know if Juice Defender works?

Na jucie defender is trash tried it conflicts with to many internet apps. Setcpu with profiles is where its at.

Na jucie defender is trash tried it conflicts with to many internet apps. Setcpu with profiles is where its at.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Downloaded setcpu from 4shared. How do i use this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Downloaded setcpu from 4shared. How do i use this?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom