• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally think they put it there as a place to rest your thumb when you're not using the on screen buttons. If memory serves me correct, their goal is for you to operate the One with one hand and without the small area the on screen buttons would be uncomfortably low for your thumb and you would have to use your other hand to operate. The only other solution would be to make it smaller.

Last edited:
I would have preferred they not use the space at all and make the phone not feel so long. It helps they put the power button on the top right instead of left like last time tho

How you liking g flex so far?

Pretty straight. Still getting used to the LG UI.

Love that you can customize the stock Launcher with your own icons.

I HATE that green battery icon :x

Camera is nothing like sammy, gotta get the hang of it.

Notification dropdown is clutch, especially with the remote app and volume controls.

The screen could be better. You have to have it on more than 50% for it to look 'HD'.

If not, you'll see all on your screen.

:x

Other than that, I'm good with it til the next influx of phones drop.

How you liking g flex so far?
Pretty straight. Still getting used to the LG UI.

Love that you can customize the stock Launcher with your own icons.

I HATE that green battery icon
sick.gif

Camera is nothing like sammy, gotta get the hang of it.

Notification dropdown is clutch, especially with the remote app and volume controls.

The screen could be better. You have to have it on more than 50% for it to look 'HD'.

If not, you'll see all on your screen.

sick.gif

Other than that, I'm good with it til the next influx of phones drop.
Did you get that free 6 months of netflix with it? It seems like it would be a dope phone but I can't get over that design. Joint looks groce 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. What you getting for screen on time?

ART is pretty nice as far as I can tell. At times my phone will go through periods of struggle, but usually it's incredibly smooth.

Been trying to get back into the loop as far as best smartphones go for 2014. Currently working with an S3 on Sprint & have an upgrade approaching in March. I absolutely loved everything I was reading about the Xperia Z2, but of course, after realizing I couldn't get that experience under my carrier, attention has to be put somewhere else. Plan on using the upgrade, then switching to the Framily joint with 5 other ppl.

Haven't had HTC since the wretched TP2, but my Mogul will always hold a special place in my heart :lol:. Getting bored with the S line & the S5 doesn't seem to mind-blowing. Who here has the first HTC One? How was that experience?

Same boat here my dude, I've had the Sprint s3 since release week 2 yrs ago....how does the upgrade work with Framily? I'm not on framily yet,....so basically once we get on framily there's no more upgrades right?

Did you get that free 6 months of netflix with it? It seems like it would be a dope phone but I can't get over that design. Joint looks groce :x :lol: . What you getting for screen on time?

I been on Netflix for around 2 years now. I'm good. :lol:

Right now I'm on 36% with 5hours screen time. since 6:50am :smokin

The only design 'flaw' is the buttons, but theres the knock function, volume in the notification drop. Knock function for turning off. I rarely use the back buttons.

Bish is OD big and awesome. :nthat:

Joint was OD big which was why I passed :lol:

Otherwise I liked it.. You on that 7-8 hour on screen time status

Mannn, i aint checked til bruh asked me. I felt this was meh with the battery til i looked.....:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I aint eem put it on battery saving mode yet :x

Imma try it now and see whatsup :lol:

You get used to it quick if coming from the Note2/3, still fits my pouch/fanny pak :pimp:

Did you get that free 6 months of netflix with it? It seems like it would be a dope phone but I can't get over that design. Joint looks groce 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. What you getting for screen on time?
I been on Netflix for around 2 years now. I'm good.
laugh.gif

Right now I'm on 36% with 5hours screen time. since 6:50am
smokin.gif

The only design 'flaw' is the buttons, but theres the knock function, volume in the notification drop. Knock function for turning off. I rarely use the back buttons.

Bish is OD big and awesome. :nthat:
Bruh dat battery life 
mean.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

One of the main reasons I've been looking at copping a lg is the battery life. Probably wouldn't be hard to move from the g2 to the all new one or z2 either when that time came.

anyone else still loving their Nexus 4..... Thing is future proof as hell Google n LG really knocked it out the park with the hardware. I see no reason to upgrade anytime soon as I dont care about the camera.

anyone else still loving their Nexus 4..... Thing is future proof as hell Google n LG really knocked it out the park with the hardware. I see no reason to upgrade anytime soon as I dont care about the camera.

I'm right there with ya. I love this thing, but I am currently watching this Project Ara demonstration, and it's really exciting.

what is this ART you guys are speaking of? :nerd:

Also anyone have any new ROM+kernel recommendations for the nexus 5? Been on elemental+cataclysm. Mainly for the basic ROM and knock knock feature of elemental. Looking for the best battery life combo.

Thanks aghead of time. And I really want a lg g2.

Last edited:
It's the new Android Run Time, it basically tries to save your battery from draining randomly.

Interesting...I didn't even know I could turn this on! I will try this out now. Thanks!

BTW is it worth trading my Nexus 5 32gb+Cash for a LG G2 32gb? Or am I better saving the cash and sticking with the Nexus 5?

Back
Top Bottom