• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
16gb is nonsense especially with Samsung phones. 1/2 of their storage is filled with touchwiz bloatware.

Da Nexus and da iPhone are the only phones that majority of their storage isn't sacrificed by crap.

16gb is nonsense especially with Samsung phones. 1/2 of their storage is filled with touchwiz bloatware.

Da Nexus and da iPhone are the only phones that majority of their storage isn't sacrificed by crap.
My mom bought a Samsung android on Sunday and I set it up for her. 8Gb phone 3.2 gone to the Samsung Gods :x

Might consider leaving AT&T for T-Mobile.

I pay $90 for 450 min w/rollover and 3GB of data. I can pay $87 before taxes for unlimited everything. Only thing is that I would have to either

• Sell my G2 and add cash to cop a N3/N4
  • Unlock my G2 and take it with me, or...
  • Cop da N2 for $138 down and unlock my G2....use both as selling bait for Note 3 or 4.

Ideas?

:nerd:

Sounds good to me.. Unless tmo gets *** coverage where you're located.

As for phones keep da g2

Last edited:
Alright, kids. Question time.

What would you do to make the next, and possibly the last, Nexus the best yet? I love my Nexus 5. It's the most reliable phone I have ever used. I like it's subtle look, size and the texture of the back. So what would you add?

I like the idea of the curved screen on a 5 inch device. That's how LG should have introduced the technology anyway.

I'd like a better camera, obviously. There's no reason the Android phone sporting the purest version of Android can't have a stellar camera.

I'd like better speakers as well.

Well my Prediction and hopes

1080p screen(No one is doing anything better right now)
5 inch screen
12-14 mega pixel camera
Front speakers
What ever the latest off shelf processor is
3 gb ram
I actually want the glass back back

Man I thought about selling or trading my Nexus 7 for a Retina iPad/iPad Mini, but recently I have been thinking about that Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" A couple places have it on sale for $299 now too. I don't really need another tablet, but I want one 
laugh.gif

anyone here having problems with MMS on Textra? I haven't been able to send pics since last week, but I do receive them from time to time. I have a N4 on T Mobile if that matters.

a top notch device with a good *** camera, wolfson sound chip, 64gb memory, awesome processors, etc...-$450

This, THIS, THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I like messing with EQ settings on all of my devices (from my dad's old Sony disc changer in the crib to my Nexus 5.) If you alter anything, especially the his, the entire sound becomes distorted on the 5. Virtualization doesn't even compare to a nice sound chip and decent audio drivers.

I'm 95% certain that the sound from my old Nexus One would beat the audio from my Nexus 5. For two devices with half a decade between them, I don't think that's excusable.

Last edited:
Man I thought about selling or trading my Nexus 7 for a Retina iPad/iPad Mini, but recently I have been thinking about that Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" A couple places have it on sale for $299 now too. I don't really need another tablet, but I want one :lol:
Would would you give up one of the best Android Tablets for for Touchwiz bloatware

Would would you give up one of the best Android Tablets for for Touchwiz bloatware
Yea and I think it is pointless if I would just root it and put a stock ROM on it. I minus whale keep the one I have.

But that iPad to me is still the best tablet out there, that Retina screen looks awesome, and I think I want a larger tablet again...
mean.gif

This, THIS, THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I like messing with EQ settings on all of my devices (from my dad's old Sony disc changer in the crib to my Nexus 5.) If you alter anything, especially the his, the entire sound becomes distorted on the 5. Virtualization doesn't even compare to a nice sound chip and decent audio drivers.

I'm 95% certain that the sound from my old Nexus One would beat the audio from my Nexus 5. For two devices with half a decade between them, I don't think that's excusable.

Have you tried Viper4Android? I too am kind of an audiophile and this app has been a godsend the last couple of yrs.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

thinkin about copping a nexus 5 for the cheap...

i loved the nexus 4...no reason for me to get anohter one...

i just want it. :frown:

anybody else have an N4 and will wait for the N6?

i think i read somewhere that they're discontinuing the Nexus lineup...

if so... my bucket list buys will be the 2015 challenger and the nexus 5... since they're both getting discontinued...

anyone here having problems with MMS on Textra? I haven't been able to send pics since last week, but I do receive them from time to time. I have a N4 on T Mobile if that matters.

check your APN
wtf is an APN and how do I check that? :nerd:

sliding messaging is dum laggy
sliding is trash, delete it ASAP

thinkin about copping a nexus 5 for the cheap...

i loved the nexus 4...no reason for me to get anohter one...

i just want it. :frown:

anybody else have an N4 and will wait for the N6?

i think i read somewhere that they're discontinuing the Nexus lineup...

if so... my bucket list buys will be the 2015 challenger and the nexus 5... since they're both getting discontinued...
I'm also waiting on the Nexus 6, currently have a Nexus 4

Have the n5 from the 4, needed more storage. On stock but one of these days, will root/rom it. Wanted more storage for music, media and extra.

Anyone mess with dual sim adapters? Have the magicsim adapter but doesn't read it when I insert the SIM card in. May have to update my Amaze.

Also, anyone have the Meenova?

Back
Top Bottom