• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since people were posting pics of their home screens a few pages back here's my G3. Not done messing with it but it's almost there. I love this phone coming from my galaxy s3. The battery life is just beautiful, I'm not used to it lasting so long lol

One thing that I found annoying was every time I'm connected to a wifi connection there's always a notification on the status bar saying I'm connected to: (wifi connection). Is it possible to get rid of that notification?

Last edited:
Since people were posting pics of their home screens a few pages back here's my G3. Not done messing with it but it's almost there. I love this phone coming from my galaxy s3. The battery life is just beautiful, I'm not used to it lasting so long lol

One thing that I found annoying was every time I'm connected to a wifi connection there's always a notification on the status bar saying I'm connected to: (wifi connection). Is it possible to get rid of that notification?

What icons are those?

just read apple supposed to drop a 128gb model of the iphone 6

one of the major players for android needs to make this happen as well 

Most are allowing expandable storage up to 128 already..ends up being cheaper since apple charges an extra 2 hundo for their largest capacity device.

Most are allowing expandable storage up to 128 already..ends up being cheaper since apple charges an extra 2 hundo for their largest capacity device.
that's true, I just want it to be an option at the end of the day.

Anyone else ever have issues with chrome randomly deleting tabs? For the past 4-5 this had been driving me nuts, from time to time when I close chrome and later re-enter a bunch of my tabs will have been deleted. Futhermore they will not be listed under the recently closed tabs option, forcing me to go through the history trying to locate each tab individually :stoneface: >:

so some of the apple dudes in the other thread are complaining about gigs for storage... how much gigs do you have total?
i have 96 total... 64gigs note 3 and 32micro sd

[h1]Press image of Moto X+1 leaks out on Twitter[/h1]
21 August, 2014 | Post your comment

Tags: MotorolaAndroidRumors

A press photo of the upcoming Moto X+1 appeared on Twitter. The image was posted on the social network by @evleaks  as a gift to mark his recently announced retirement.
gsmarena_001.jpg

The press photo reveals the yet to be announced smartphone with Verizon branding. It showcases two versions of the device - one in black color scheme, as well as another with wooden back cover.

In line with past appearances, the latest Moto X+1 cameo holds no surprises. It reveals similar design to the current Moto X, with added front-facing stereo speakers.

The setup of the camera on the back of the handset is curious. It appears to swap the typical LED flash for a more elaborate dual setup that includes small flash units on both sides of the sensor.

Moto X+1 will debut early next month, on September 4. Its rumored specs  include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset, 2GB of RAM and 5.2" 1080p display.

Source

I had 32 on my One.

16 on my GS3 right now, SD card coming in soon.

32 gigs should be standard.

Just upgraded to the G3 from an Evo 4G. Oh my god the display on this is amazing.

Its almost laughable to me the amount of bloatware this thing has. Accessing the setting is a bit cumbersome but aside from that im really digging this phone.

Question: What case are you guys using? Im a bit behind the times as far as the latest and greatest goes. I was looking at the Otterbox in BBY and like the older ones ive seen it too chunky for my liking. They have screens now that supposely "heal". Is this legit or just a marketing ploy?

Last edited:
Just upgraded to the G3 from an Evo 4G. Oh my god the display on this is amazing.

Its almost laughable to me the amount of bloatware this thing has. Accessing the setting is a bit cumbersome but aside from that im really digging this phone.

Question: What case are you guys using? Im a bit behind the times as far as the latest and greatest goes. They have screen now that supposely "heal". Is this legit or just a marketing ploy?
Using a spigen case on mine. Best looking cases out there for any phone imo

Is there a way to delete the bloatware on the m8 with out it coming back after you restart the phone? There's usually a prepackageinstaller.apk to delete to stop it from happening but this phone dosent have one.

Last edited:
I got this bad boy on my G3. Thing is a tank and is slimmer than the otterbox defender case while the screen protector is finished with a different type of material, doesn't seem like the ordinary plastic that is on the otterbox.

Amazon product ASIN B00JW7APWU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom