• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because I don't need a 6 inch screen. I don't want a slab I'm my pocket and I don't do graphic design on my phone. Just not my thing.

YES I do want the Nexus X to have a big screen JUST so that it can have a decent sized battery and battery life.

As excited as I was about my Nexus 5, I actually upgraded to a Moto X because the battery life and build quality are so much better despite the "specs." I even like the more vibrant screen regardless of the spec difference. And the active display is a must.

All reasons that I'm excited that Motorola is making it.

Depends on the battery life I'd be down for the new Nexus with a 6in screen. Not a first day cop though, I'm gonna see what the verdict is first.

Yeah if it packs a kick *** battery and it's absolutely worth the trade off maybe I'll consider.

My hands are regular size and my jeans are regular in today's terms of size.

motorolashamuleakagain-630x544.jpg

You guys wanting a better camera on the M8 might get your wish...
http://bgr.com/2014/09/26/htc-one-m8-eye-specs/

htc-one-m8-windows-phone-1.jpg

[rule]

The HTC One (M8) is one of the best smartphones we’ve reviewed this year but there was one thing about it we found particularly disappointing — namely, the quality of its camera, which can’t hold a candle to the cameras on rival flagship devices such as the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S5. However, a new report from Android Police claims that HTC is about to fix that with a new smartphone set to be unveiled next month that will feature a 13-megapixel Duo Camera.
READ MORE: The camera is easily the worst thing about the HTC One (M8)
Per Android Police, it seems the device will be called the HTC One (M8) Eye and it will likely ship with Android 4.4.4 and HTC’s own Sense 6 overlay. No other specs for the device are known at this time, although it could just be a new version of the original HTC One (M8) that happens to have a superior camera. The One (M8), if you don’t recall, features a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, a 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, a 2,600 mAh battery and Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.
HTC is set to have a big media event on October 8th in New York. In its invitation for the event, HTC teased that the event would have a focus on “double exposure,” which likely hints it will be camera-centric in some way.
So the new M8 or M9 or whatever they call it is gonna have the same setup as the Butterfly 2?

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-butterfly-2-review

If so, they can keep it. Duo is cool, but until it's perfected, I don't want that **** on my phone.

While I'm not anti-phablet... I'd prefer the Nexus to stay at a smaller size... because that "small size" is still plenty big :lol:

I'm still leaning towards the new Moto X. The battery life isn't too enticing, but I like everything else about it.

did you get the new moto x? how do you like it? 

it's a neat looking phone

Sorry, I meant that I got the first Moto X and it was an upgrade for me because of the better build, more vivid screen, better battery life, and features like active display despite the supposed lesser specs. That's why I'm excited that the new Nexus will be made by Motorola.

I'm buying it if it has good battery life, good Motorola build, wireless charging, and android L has a feature just like active display.

My black leather X came in today. Nexus 5 fans, this is a great feeling phone. It's wonderful. I am loving this thing. No clue on battery life or camera yet, but I am enjoying this more than any other flagship. I was testing both an iPhone 6 and 6 plus (I know, I know). I'm not going back any time soon. 5.2“, in my opinion, is the sweet spot.

Guys I have a problem. So about a week ago I get a notification saying that my phone can't sync, so I try and log in and somehow my password wasn't working. Google said that my password was changed 21 days ago when I never changed it. So I changed it and again today the same notification popped up. So I try and log in, password doesn't work and google tells me that my password was changed 5 days ago, which I did change but if I did change it how come my old password didn't work?

I've used numbers, letters, and symbols in my password, made it 20 characters in length and for some reason it keeps changing. Could some be hacking into my account? Or maybe it's an app I downloaded? Has this happened to anyone?

Whenever show box isn't working properly for me, I go into app settings and clear the data. It refreshes everything and gets rid of old links that don't work anymore

Something to try if what you're looking to stream won't play/gives an error
Nope. Still have me the same error. Thanks tho

My black leather X came in today. Nexus 5 fans, this is a great feeling phone. It's wonderful. I am loving this thing. No clue on battery life or camera yet, but I am enjoying this more than any other flagship. I was testing both an iPhone 6 and 6 plus (I know, I know). I'm not going back any time soon. 5.2“, in my opinion, is the sweet spot.

Awesome, let us know your impressions.. I'm really leaning towards the X.

Guys I have a problem. So about a week ago I get a notification saying that my phone can't sync, so I try and log in and somehow my password wasn't working. Google said that my password was changed 21 days ago when I never changed it. So I changed it and again today the same notification popped up. So I try and log in, password doesn't work and google tells me that my password was changed 5 days ago, which I did change but if I did change it how come my old password didn't work?

I've used numbers, letters, and symbols in my password, made it 20 characters in length and for some reason it keeps changing. Could some be hacking into my account? Or maybe it's an app I downloaded? Has this happened to anyone?

are you in a relationship?

Kinda funny how Apple gets bigger screens and is all excited and got peeps like me who don't want a bigger screen.

The N5 fits slightly big in my hand, anything bigger seems to be a hassle

N5 to me is the perfect size. Perhaps cut down the bezels to increase the screen sizes but keep the same dimensions.

That's a question Sprint could answer for you directly. What do you have to lose by asking them? I'm sure you could call them and ask.

Been getting messages on my phone today about Google play/services/etc crashing. Not sure why.

For anyone else experiencing this, it's being caused by the "Disable Location Consent" module. Google play services was updated a couple days and currently has issues with it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/google-play-services-stopped-t2887413

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom