• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know what size sim card the Note 4 takes?

Also random aside-my work phone is an iphone 5s, all I have on is work email, groupme and facebook.

Damn thing freezes up once a day and I have to hold the home key and unlock key to reset it.

My M8 still has never even lags yet alone freeze up.

But iPhones are more reliable. :lol:

I hate to iPhone bash but in using one everyday I truly have no idea why people are buying them today.

Makes no sense to me.

Could just be yours? Have long have you been using it? Issues with the latest os update?

Yeah it started after the the new iOS 8.

Okay so I was debating between the Nexus 6 vs Note 4 but then i flashed the Lollipop developer preview last night and it just brought new life to my Nexus 5. Stock android > touchwiz and def after I seen touchwiz with android L video. Im going with the Nexus 6.

Nexus 6 looking nice, and finally back on verizon :smoking

Love that its supposed to be a little thicker, tired of these paper thin phones. Eager to get a feel for it in hand.

Okay so I was debating between the Nexus 6 vs Note 4 but then i flashed the Lollipop developer preview last night and it just brought new life to my Nexus 5. Stock android > touchwiz and def after I seen touchwiz with android L video. Im going with the Nexus 6.
How stable is it? Any issues at all? Battery life?

Never mind, ill just wait for the public release.

The more I look at and read up on the new Nexus 6 & 9 the more I want both. I'm getting em. Prob the 9 first then the 6

Last edited:
android L is running so smooth on my nexus 5...

not sure if I need to cop the nexus 6 anymore

it really does give new life to the nexus 5 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm torn between the Note 4 and the Nexus 6. I loved my Galaxy Nexus and I would like to return to Vanilla Android. However, I already have the Note 4 preordered at Best Buy and I'm getting that $200 trade credit plus close to another $100 in rewards I already have. I'll be buying either phone off contract so obviously the better deal is what I'm going with. If Best Buy decides to offer the same preorder deal on the new Nexus then I'm definitely getting that. Otherwise, the Note is what I'll end up with. Hopefully something gets announced this week.

I was thinking of installing it myself :nerd:

How stable is it? Any issues at all? Battery life?

It's extremely stable, its smoother then the Paranoid Android 4.6 Beta Rom I had. Idk about battery life yet, its too early to tell. I installed it around 9PM and was at 100% last night and just plugged it in to charge as I hit 15%, it seemed better, didn't check OST time but I think it was better but it might be a placebo effect of just having a new ROM. I'll upload pics of the battery after this cycle. The animations are much much better and everything is just smooth. IMO its much better than vanilla KitKat if you have a Nexus 5 I think you should try it out.

Having issues not receiving texts on my Note 2. Went to VZW and they gave me a new sim card and still same issue. Don't think it's due to a specific rom because I've flashed a few different ones and still have the same problem.

Also having a really hard time deciding between the Note 4 and Nexus 6. Pure android is really enticing but no expandable memory and no removable battery is keeping me from doing it. Note 4 looks really good but I'm over Touchwiz and don't want to deal with any of these roms anymore. Oh what to do

I'm tempted to flash, but I wont be able to change my DPI wihout root. Standard DPI is way too big, 380 is where its at

Has anyone else had issues receiving texts lately? Sometimes it'll work as it's supposed to then other times I get them delayed sometimes hours at a time and then just get flooded with them all at once. Just started happening yesterday.

So i just bought the G3 because i loved the g2 so much but so far it's not anything for me.

Should of have bought the Note 4. Hope this camera makes up for my disappointment.

Return it for the Note 4. I think the G3 has a better all around camera because it is good in low light. The G3 is a lil leggy though.

Back
Top Bottom